Originally Posted by Mirna RD
Would like to hear from owners of 5th Wheel 21-foot Escape.
How do you like it?
What have been the challenges?
How long have you had it?
What do you pull it with?
How far do you travel?
What weather conditions or seasons of the year?
We are at the Escape company evaluating our options.
1. How do you like? We are very happy with it. There are times when it feels a little small, but then I still would not one of those behemoths that we see in a lot RV parks.
2. I guess the biggest challenge has been getting use to backing up, not because its a 5th wheel, because this is our first experience with a trailer.
2. We picked ours up Dec. 29, 2015
3. 2014 RAM 5.7 Hemi, 6.25 bed
4. The longest round trip we've taken is about 3400 miles. Most of our trips will be shorter.
5. We travel mostly, spring, summer and fall. There will be some winter travel to CA where we have family and friends, but definitely not to colder climates.