Seeking 17 A or B, Northeast US - Cash in Hand - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 11-12-2019, 10:52 AM   #1

Trailer: 2017 17 B
Seeking 17 A or B, Northeast US - Cash in Hand

Hello, My wife, Bernese Mountain Dog and I will be going full time for a year plus in September 2020 before landing in Vermont. We're all done with metro-Boston city life and have an opportunity to travel for over a year. We're ready to buy. Thank you, -Joel
Old 11-12-2019, 12:19 PM   #2

Trailer: 2019 17B; 2011 Tundra 5.7L Dbl cab
Quote:
Originally Posted by jadams View Post
Hello, My wife, Bernese Mountain Dog and I will be going full time for a year plus in September 2020 before landing in Vermont. We're all done with metro-Boston city life and have an opportunity to travel for over a year. We're ready to buy. Thank you, -Joel
Very excited for you! Don't have a trailer to offer, as I just picked up my new 17B last week, and it is going to be mine for the foreseeable future.

However, if you'd like to look at it, I live about 2.5 hours north of Boston (originally from Concord, MA). The trailer is in its "winter mode", but I keep it at home, happy to show you around anytime. And I can always fire up the propane furnace, to make sure it's suitably cozy.

BTW, I am Brand New to trailer camping, myself - it seems a wonderful new undertaking.
Pic taken when we had just "hooked on" in Sumas, Washington, Oct 30 2019.
Attached Thumbnails
72965157_802472613518137_1196536820188315648_n.jpg  
Old 11-13-2019, 07:54 AM   #3

Trailer: 2020 21C
I have a trailer to offer in the Midwest, Wisconsin. Check it out:
http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f1...0-a-16552.html
Old 11-13-2019, 02:30 PM   #4

Thank you Linda. I'm sending you an e-mail.
Old 11-13-2019, 02:34 PM   #5

Thank you for the offer Mimi. Wow, your 17B is brand new, so exciting! I may be heading north for the holidays and will message your for availability if I want to have a look. Love your cute Corgi, they're the best!
Old 11-13-2019, 05:57 PM   #6

Trailer: 2019 17B; 2011 Tundra 5.7L Dbl cab
Quote:
Thank you for the offer Mimi. Wow, your 17B is brand new, so exciting! I may be heading north for the holidays and will message your for availability if I want to have a look. Love your cute Corgi, they're the best!
You're welcome to come on by, I'm home most days, and will gladly heat up the trailer to comfy temps in anticipation of "company". (Any excuse to play around in/with it, even in this chilly wintry time of year )

I'm sending you a private message with more contact info, just in case.

Have fun with the search!
Old 11-19-2019, 10:17 AM   #7

Trailer: 2020 Escape 21, 1977 Scamp 13
Quote:
Joel, My wife and i have a 2017 17B, and lthough we love the trailer, we are pretty sure we are going to upgrade soon to a 21. We are in the final stages of decision making and if we do decide to upgrade, we will be selling our 17B. We are located in Western NY.
Old 11-19-2019, 11:08 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by tburt View Post
Joel, My wife and i have a 2017 17B, and although we love the trailer, we are pretty sure we are going to upgrade soon to a 21. We are in the final stages of decision making and if we do decide to upgrade, we will be selling our 17B. We are located in Western NY.
Hello, Nice to hear from you. Thank you for reaching out. I'm originally from Glens Falls, NY and went to school in Elmira. My wife is from your region of the large state of New York... Farmington (Canandaigua area). I'm really interested. You'll see my contact info on my Escape Forums profile. Enjoy outfitting your 21 if you decide to go that route.