Wanted: Escape 15 - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 10-18-2016, 01:01 PM   #41

Trailer: 2011 Escape 15a
Quote:
Originally Posted by thoer View Post
Well a nice spacious 17B would make a great present for her!
That would be one expensive present, especially when you factor in the new truck/4Runner.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:27 PM   #42

Trailer: 2008 Escape 17b
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
Oh trust me, those of us that can't have gluten (or have any other food restrictions) are well aware of this. Thanks for pointing this out, once again.

However, it's way better than getting sick all the time. Would you knowingly eat food that makes you sick? I think not.

And, there's plenty of food out there without gluten (and other items that folks have an intolerance or allergies to) that taste very good.

If you know someone is deadly allergic to peanuts (or seafood or something else) do you adjust your menu accordingly? Or do you not invite them because you're unable to have any sympathy for their situation?

Even though you had the "laugh" emoticon in your post, you're basically saying that the only people worth your while to eat with are those that will eat whatever you offer to them. So, you rate people on what they'll eat and not for anything else. How tolerant you are - not!

If you have any of the symptoms listed in the following article, you might want to give up gluten as well. It does make a difference in how one lives one's life. Being gluten intolerant is not a joke. Trust me, I would love to be able to eat gluten. I would love to not check out a menu with minute detail and have detailed discussions with the wait staff/cook/manager/whomever at the few restaurants I go to (and knowing I still run a huge risk of getting sick). I would love to, but I can't.

New study links protein in wheat to the inflammation of chronic health conditions

Would you dump all over someone that can't have peanuts? How is gluten any different? Or anything else that a person can't have as they'll either die from it or get sick?

Those of us with food restrictions are well used to offering to bring our own food to someone's house when we're invited over for dinner. We'd rather do that than think someone doesn't want us there due to not being able to eat their food (although we're already well aware of that situation).

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dR8UXm4oO_.../s1600/002.JPG

I always wondered what became of all the removed gluten.
Old 10-18-2016, 01:32 PM   #43

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Mac View Post
I always wondered what became of all the removed gluten.
Donuts holes! HA! that's too funny.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:08 PM   #44

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Moderator needed to remove all the off topic posts.
Old 10-18-2016, 08:25 PM   #45

Trailer: 2012 Escape 19 "Tortuga"
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfandrews View Post
When we selected our 17A, the 15 was still a choice, but we went with the additional space, and we're glad we did (but there's two of us). With our tow vehicle and the 17 attached, we can still fit in parking lots in two spaces. I even parallel parked the whole rig in Bellingham at the Trader Joe's, amazingly enough (older part of town, laid out when cars were a tad smaller!)
we fit into a 2 parking spot too. long as it's N/S. E/W takes about 4. Full sized Ford E-250 and E-19. I parallel parked ours somewhere in Utah.

steve
Old 10-18-2016, 08:28 PM   #46

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamman View Post
Moderator needed to remove all the off topic posts.
Ah, but if you ask this for gluten posts, you also need to ask the same of posts on beer, wine, booze, coffee and poutine. Which I know from past experience won't fly and will be ignored (asking to remove those types of posts) by the moderators. And by asking to do so, will piss off certain members on this forum.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:03 PM   #47

Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Quote:
Ah, but if you ask this for gluten posts, you also need to ask the same of posts on beer, wine, booze, coffee and poutine. Which I know from past experience won't fly and will be ignored (asking to remove those types of posts) by the moderators. And by asking to do so, will piss off certain members on this forum.
also have problem' s with some of those kind's of food's . Glad you addressed it . And treat each other with a little respect .After all we all have something in common ,our trailers and I thought why we belong to this forum . Pat
Old 10-18-2016, 09:11 PM   #48

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
15ft Escapes, Glutens, beer, rye whiskey

I am so mixed up. I hope everyone who is looking for a 15 Escape finds one. I am thankful that I can eat Glutens. I would be upset if I could not drink wheat beer from Belgium. I like Iowa based Bourbon but Oyo from Ohio is very good too. How could they distill good whiskey without Rye or Corn or make good beer without Barley? So many questions, so little time. Have a nice night and a productive Wednesday.
Iowa Dave
Old 10-18-2016, 09:11 PM   #49

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21
15 foot Escape

Hello everybody looking for a 15 foot Escape.
There is a 15 footer on Vancouvers Craigs list.

Take care.
Allan.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:40 PM   #50

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
This is an Escape wanted thread so clssified ad rules apply. From the community rules:
Classifieds are NOT to be used for off topic chatter or general discussions about a buyer or sellers ad but are intended for posts directly related to questions about the item for sale or trade.

Most of the posts in this thread, including this one, are off topic.
Old 10-18-2016, 09:49 PM   #51

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Oh trust me, those of us that can't have gluten (or have any other food restrictions) are well aware of this. Thanks for pointing this out, once again.

However, it's way better than getting sick all the time. Would you knowingly eat food that makes you sick? I think not.

And, there's plenty of food out there without gluten (and other items that folks have an intolerance or allergies to) that taste very good.

If you know someone is deadly allergic to peanuts (or seafood or something else) do you adjust your menu accordingly? Or do you not invite them because you're unable to have any sympathy for their situation?

Even though you had the "laugh" emoticon in your post, you're basically saying that the only people worth your while to eat with are those that will eat whatever you offer to them. So, you rate people on what they'll eat and not for anything else. How tolerant you are - not!

If you have any of the symptoms listed in the following article, you might want to give up gluten as well. It does make a difference in how one lives one's life. Being gluten intolerant is not a joke. Trust me, I would love to be able to eat gluten. I would love to not check out a menu with minute detail and have detailed discussions with the wait staff/cook/manager/whomever at the few restaurants I go to (and knowing I still run a huge risk of getting sick). I would love to, but I can't.

New study links protein in wheat to the inflammation of chronic health conditions

Would you dump all over someone that can't have peanuts? How is gluten any different? Or anything else that a person can't have as they'll either die from it or get sick?

Those of us with food restrictions are well used to offering to bring our own food to someone's house when we're invited over for dinner. We'd rather do that than think someone doesn't want us there due to not being able to eat their food (although we're already well aware of that situation).
Weclome to the snotty club.

I kinda think you took baglo's post a little outta context.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-18-2016, 09:50 PM   #52

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamman View Post
This is an Escape wanted thread so clssified ad rules apply. From the community rules:
Classifieds are NOT to be used for off topic chatter or general discussions about a buyer or sellers ad but are intended for posts directly related to questions about the item for sale or trade.

Most of the posts in this thread, including this one, are off topic.
I completely agree. My post included.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Old 10-18-2016, 09:55 PM   #53

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
I went back to the OP and good luck deciding where the thread went off track. It evolved, but in general was on topic. 15s are rare.
Old 10-18-2016, 11:15 PM   #54

Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
As you probably know, there are far fewer 15's around than most models but they do come up. If you want one, you can get it within a few months but not necessarily in your region. We have had almost no 15's in our area so you may have to go out of the region.

The rules are followed on Escapes up for sale more than wanted, so you will likely see yet other subjects on your thread. Never know what you might read here. That's what happens when Escapes go into storage. Or come out of storage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lv4toys View Post
Hi:

I am looking for a gently used Escape 15 (a or b) near Minnesota. The last several that have come up for sale have been on the west coast or BC - looking for something closer.

I was hoping that Escape would bring back the 15 for 2017, but that didn't happen.

Please PM with details.

Thanks
Pat
Old 10-19-2016, 12:16 AM   #55

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
If nothing else, the conversation kept the OPs search for a 15 visible.
Old 10-19-2016, 12:21 AM   #56

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 "Seventy Degrees"
Gluten free bread is kinda like "Bread light" and certainly is a necessity for may folks.
Escape 15 is kinda like "Escape light" and so seems that most of the posts are on topic including this one.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:38 AM   #57

Trailer: 2008 Escape 17b
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
Weclome to the snotty club.

I kinda think you took baglo's post a little outta context.
I agree.
Old 10-19-2016, 08:47 AM   #58
Site Team

Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2021 F150 Lariat 2.7L EB

"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy an RV. And that is pretty close."
Old 10-19-2016, 09:12 AM   #59

Trailer: sold 1980 Boler 13' dreaming of Escape 15
Here is the link to the Escape 15 on Craigslist. The ad was placed 18 days ago.

Fiberglass Travel Trailer 15' Escape
Old 05-09-2017, 02:20 PM   #60

Trailer: Escape 15 2010
I have one for sale but again in BC