Wanted to buy....Escape 15 or 17 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Classifieds | Buy, Sell, Swap > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-09-2015, 08:28 AM   #1

Trailer: 1973 Trillium
Wanted to buy....Escape 15 or 17

Good morning.
I have posted questions about towing, and I think I have that issue out of the way. Looking now for a Nissan Frontier or Toyota Tacoma. Now, for the trailer. I am hoping to find an Escape with a bathroom. Prefer to have separate dinette and bed as well. I know that would bump me up to a larger size. I live in Ontario, but expect to have to travel to find what I am looking for.
Regards to all
Bruce
Old 03-09-2015, 10:53 AM   #2
Site Team

Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2021 F150 Lariat 2.7L EB
Welcome. A 15 offers a separate dinette and bed, but only the no bathroom model. Escape has stopped producing the 15 just recently, so finding one is more of a challenge. The 17 offers a separate dinette and bed along with the bath.
Old 03-09-2015, 04:31 PM   #3

Trailer: 2008 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmcleish View Post
Good morning.
I have posted questions about towing, and I think I have that issue out of the way. Looking now for a Nissan Frontier or Toyota Tacoma. Now, for the trailer. I am hoping to find an Escape with a bathroom. Prefer to have separate dinette and bed as well. I know that would bump me up to a larger size. I live in Ontario, but expect to have to travel to find what I am looking for.
Regards to all
Bruce
We have a 17B For Sale in Prince George
Asking $18.500
Excellent Condition
Hardly Used
Old 07-19-2015, 03:36 PM   #4

Trailer: 2015 escape 17b
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjmcleish View Post
Good morning.
Regards to all
Bruce
hi have a new 17b 2015 boutht in june for around 31000 ph DERRIL 4035602161 IN ALBERTA