17b bathroom ceiling height - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 12-06-2017, 01:25 PM   #1

Trailer: 2017 Escape 17b
17b bathroom ceiling height

Im in Chilliwack picking up my new 17b, and as I was touring the display floor model I realized the bathroom ceiling height is low enough to where I bump my head on the door jamb, and Im unable to stand up in front of the toilet.( Im 5'11")
Im gonna have to stoop or sit down to pee. If you are as tall as me, consider the 19 or 21 foot models, which have taller bathrooms. Not a real big deal, but a word to the wise, Escapes' new web pages list a lot more dimensions now... pay close attention to the dimensions and specifications if you havent had an opportunity to tour the model you are purchasing.
DSiepierski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 01:46 PM   #2

Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by DSiepierski View Post
Im in Chilliwack picking up my new 17b, and as I was touring the display floor model I realized the bathroom ceiling height is low enough to where I bump my head on the door jamb, and Im unable to stand up in front of the toilet.( Im 5'11")
Im gonna have to stoop or sit down to pee. If you are as tall as me, consider the 19 or 21 foot models, which have taller bathrooms. Not a real big deal, but a word to the wise, Escapes' new web pages list a lot more dimensions now... pay close attention to the dimensions and specifications if you havent had an opportunity to tour the model you are purchasing.
Yes, I believe the ETI website has always indicated bathroom dimensions under the specifications tab. The 17B has 68" (5'-8") listed, whereas the 19 and 21 are 72" (6'). That 4" can make a big difference for those of us who are taller.
rubicon327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 02:43 PM   #3

Trailer: 1979 Boler B1700
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon327 View Post
Yes, I believe the ETI website has always indicated bathroom dimensions under the specifications tab.
They did, but the most recent changes to the website lost some of that information; the bathroom dimensions are currently missing from the 5.0TA specifications page.
Brian B-P is offline   Reply With Quote