2012 Escape Calendar - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 08-17-2011, 03:51 PM   #1
Commercial Member

Trailer: All Escape(s)
2012 Escape Calendar

Hello Everyone,

I know it is still only August however it is time for me to start working on the 2012 Escape Calendar so that it will be ready to send out in November.

If anyone has a photo they would like to submit for the calendar please forward it to Tammy no later than September 15th.

I do have a few requests;

Please try to refrain from including people in the photo.
Please tell me who took the photo and where it was taken.
Please remind me of the year, and model of the trailer in the photo.
and last but not least....It is very important all photos are sent as large as possible so that we get a nice clean print when they are enlarged.

I hope everyone is enjoying their summer.

Tammy
reace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2011, 12:14 PM   #2
Commercial Member

Trailer: All Escape(s)
Re: 2012 Escape Calendar

Just an Update for all of you eager Calendar people.

The calendar proof has been approved and the calendars are on order.

WHEN THEY ARRIVE - Calendars will be sent out to the following people; those who received a trailer last year or this year, as well as those who have an Escape on order for next year. The photographers whose photos were printed in the Calendar will also receive a free calendar because without them we would not be able to provide a custom print calendar for all of you. - I cannot say how excited I get when I receive a photo. Some of you have amazing talents and I truley thank you for sharing.

I should have available some additional copies which will sell for $5.00. (The $5.00 covers the postage costs). If you would like to order a calendar please contact Tammy at Escape Trailer Industries. Do not post your request on the Escape forum.

I am so excited....

Tammy
reace is offline   Reply With Quote