Chilliwack or Bust Sept 30, 2009! - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 10-27-2009, 02:23 PM   #11

Trailer: '09 Escape 19 "Grasshopper"
Re: Chilliwack or Bust Sept 30, 2009!

Thought I'd put closure to this thread.

We picked up Grasshopper & just got back to TX in the evening on Oct 22. Had a great trip & love our trailer. It was nice to finally meet Tammy & Reace in person. They're wonderful people & we are very appreciative for their help throughout the whole process. Also, thanks to everyone for all the well wishes.

If interested, you can refer to the "Grasshopper" thread in "Show Your Escape" for more details of the trip & a link to Shay's blog of it with pics.

'09 Escape 19 "Grasshopper"
'14 MB GL350 BlueTEC; '99 Toyota 4Runner V6 4WD
Texscapees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 02:41 PM   #12

Question for our moderators: In our ongoing travels (nice to share when we've been somewhere that would be interesting to others - or at least I enjoy camping vicariously with each of you), where would be the best place to place those? Since they assuredly will have pics of our Escapes, would it be "Show your Escape"?
Like Brad & Shay, under "Grasshopper"? Or our travels "HokieEscape Escapes"? Just wondering.

Hokie Escape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 06:18 PM   #13

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B - "Toad". '08 Toyota RAV4 V6
Trip reports and subject header.

Since Jeff is making changes to the site anyway, I would suggest he broaden the topics covered under Where to Stay, or Not to include trip reports, or create a new category. Hard for me to say since I read everything, and there haven't been so many posts that it has been a chore.
Helps though if people change the subject heading when the post starts to morph into a new area.

baglo

What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?
- Bertolt Brecht
gbaglo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 09:45 PM   #14

I agree with you Glenn. I have found myself wondering about a comment on, let's say "brakes". Remembering I read some helpful comment, but not remembering where it was ...... I go to the proper category, look up brakes and read everything .... and it's not there! No, lo and behold, it's over in another category under "cabinet renovations" or the like. Oh well ... if anyone wants to look up comments on wondering thoughts in a specific category, just look under "General Discussion .. Grasshopper .. Chilliwack or Bust". Makes sense : - )
Hokie Escape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2009, 10:09 PM   #15

I can add another category, not a problem.. Let me start another thread - in the general topic - to get some additional input on changing some stuff around..

But... If you ever need to "find" something - Click on the highest Category "Forum" and then use the SEARCH field located under the "USER Info Pane" and it will find every instance of what you typed in over all categories.. in this example "brakes"..

favorite quote: "Put the candle back"
JeffZ is offline   Reply With Quote