Delightful Surprise Visit - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 04-16-2011, 07:37 AM   #1

Delightful Surprise Visit

Deb and I were sitting at the kitchen table last evening, having coffee and talking about our day, when the the 3-dog alarm system sounded off at full volume. I looked outside and saw a Toyota Tundra and our old Casita pulled up in front. The couple who bought "The Towster" had just come back from a week-long camping trip and stopped by on their way home. They had put in a new floor and made a few other mods to make it theirs, and wanted to share with us their delight with their trailer. Deb and I had many wonderful adventures in the little trailer and it was a joy to see someone else adding to those memories.

I must add that seeing the Towster and the Escape side-by-side made me even happier with the design and construction of the Escape. The Casita was a great "starter home" but it just made the Escape look better.

Dave
(Looking forward to our first trip of the year next month)
Old 04-16-2011, 08:39 AM   #2

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Re: Delightful Surprise Visit

Hi: Garand... Hind sight is well... looking backward. : It's always easier than looking forward!!!
I'm sure glad we did what we did...when we did it!!!
In our neighbourhood everyone is busy putting fertilizer on the grass. Me...I just walk across the road and look back as the grass is always greener on the other side. Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote