Escape owners the best salespeople. - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 05-01-2013, 09:06 PM   #1

Trailer: 2013 Escape "Bess" 19' Sept. 2013
Escape owners the best salespeople.

My wife and I though "How are we going to order the Escape19 without a showroom and salespeople?" Well just after I posted that we were interested in an Escape we got a message from Hotfishtacos in Escondido, Ca..Steve and Margarita invited us to their house and gave us a tour of their Escape19. As Steve pointed out all the features of the Escape19 Margarita could barely fit a word in. As Steve explained the camper in great detail his eyes got bigger and he talked faster and with a very excited tone. We could see in his eyes and hear in his voice the excitement and joy of owning Escape. Steve and Margarita sold us in mere minutes to the point I was ready to give them a deposit right then and there. My wife and I are deciding on the options and plan to order one next week. Escape owners are THE best salespeople. Thank you Hotfishtacos!
escape13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 09:45 PM   #2

Trailer: 2002 Escape 13'
Michael and Debra,

You are most welcome! Escape owners are all probably just like us, very satisfied with our Escape trailers and willing to share our excitement with all prospective buyers. Please review all of your options carefully because now is when you have the opportunity to get exactly what you want!

Steve & Margarita
hotfishtacos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 07:10 AM   #3

Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
Last Friday at the Casita Bluebonnet Rally here in TX was the "egg parade" where you could show off your trailer, mods, etc. At the rally there were 90+ Casitas, 5 Escapes (3-19,s; 2-5.0), several Bigfoots and several Scamps. I was busy for 3 straight hours showing my 19 and I almost ran out of cards!. Some lookers were just curious but others seemed very interested. There was even one comment from a new (other trailer) owner that they wished they new of Escape before buying what they got! I know the other Escape owners were busy showing as well.
2019 Chevy Silverado RST 1500, 5.3L
sjnuss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hotfishtacos