Escape sighting? - Page 124 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 03-29-2019, 10:18 PM   #1231

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Ft Stevens SP, Warrenton Oregon

I arrived Monday afternoon. Wednesday afternoon a truck honks as it drives by. I look out. OMG, another Escape. Gave them a bit of time to hook up their 19' and wandered over to introduce myself to Doug & Betty from Port Angeles, as well as their sweet flat coated retriever.

They came over to visit on Thursday and I went over there later. Great time chatting. Might have some new camping buddies!

They came by this evening and I asked if they saw the other Escape go by. Nope, they were walking another loop. Grabbed my coat and we walked our loop until we found the very pristine 21. Megan and husband (sorry, forgot your name!) from Bainbridge (I believe).

It was great fun to compare all our rigs. Mine came out in late 2016. Doug and Betty's is from late summer 2017. Megan & ?? is earlier this year I believe (this is their second trip). Lots of folks at their campsite so didn't find out exactly when they got it. Theirs doesn't have graphics either, however they haven't added cat decals. Just this very nifty PNW decal on the front. Custom storage box. Completely different black wheels.

So, THREE Escapes in one loop (L) at Ft Stevens. And it's not even a rally.

NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2019, 05:49 PM   #1232

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
4x 21's in four days!

We very much enjoyed meeting and talking with Laura (aka NW Cat Owner) at Ft Stevens, and seeing her 21. We also enjoyed meeting Megan and her husband and seeing their 21 too!

On our way south on I-5 Wednesday we spotted a 21 with red graphics towed by a red truck north bound around Castle Rock. On our way home yesterday we spotted a fourth 21, with gray graphics, south bound on the 101 along the Hood Canal!

It must be Spring and all of the 21's are coming out of hibernation!

Doug & Betty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2019, 07:10 PM   #1233

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19 "Mitt-Inn"
We saw an Escape 17 with blue graphics yesterday afternoon on U.S. 290 east of Fredericksburg TX, at the rest area by Lyndon Johnson National Historical Park.
J&B Mitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2019, 09:52 PM   #1234

Trailer: 2019 5.0TA "Junior", 2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Greetings to the Escape 21 at Wonderland RV Park in Torrey, Utah - we saw you when driving by but no car was there so we didn't stop.

And a special greeting and thanks to Dave and Sue of Great Eggstrications, Dave contacted me when we were in Seattle wondering about weather and road conditions and was a great help and also gave us lots of good tips for sights to see along the way. And then when we were camped in Umatilla, OR Monday night who should knock on our door but....Dave and Sue, who had just pulled into the spot two doors down.

So much fun being part of the Escape family!
Old 04-19-2019, 07:25 PM   #1235

Trailer: 2019 Escape 21 2017 GMC Canyon Duramax Diesel
E19 sighting Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument

Greetings to the E19 we saw this morning heading south on NM15 from the Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument. The road is twisty-turny and mountainous so we got only a fleeting glimpse as we passed heading the other way. Waved at them then realized since we weren't towing, they probably wonder who that guy in the red truck was who waved at them.
Chama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 08:45 PM   #1236

Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chama View Post
Greetings to the E19 we saw this morning heading south on NM15 from the Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument. The road is twisty-turny and mountainous so we got only a fleeting glimpse as we passed heading the other way. Waved at them then realized since we weren't towing, they probably wonder who that guy in the red truck was who waved at them.
Gila Cliff Dwellngs been there twice once in the 70's and again early 2000 . In the 70's needed to sit still until one of you could pass . Also lightening struck across our truck , hit a tree which snapped about 15 ft in front of us . Pretty scarey. In the 70 's didn't have the wooden bridge to cross the water to get to other side . But very cool memories . Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2019, 09:28 PM   #1237

Trailer: 2019 Escape 21 towed by F-150 with 2.7l eb, formerly Escape 17B 2017
Just turning onto Canada Highway 1 westbound at junction 17 in NorthVancouver this morning and suddenly spotted what looked like an E21 with black or dark grey (gray?) graphics going eastbound, maybe just off the Vancouver Island Ferry into Horseshoe Bay or maybe from the sunshine coast or Whistler? I was just driving my truck so a toot would have been lost on the Escape driver.

If it was you, have a good trip!
Chris & Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2019, 06:47 PM   #1238

Trailer: Escape 19' Oct '18 towed by 2008 Jeep GC diesel, 1980 Tayana Vancouver 42, sold Jan 2019
Send a message via Skype™ to Upfisk
Escape 17 with dark graphics spotted driving through Prescott today. Our tug was at he intersection of Hwy 89 and 69 as you passed by.
Old 05-12-2019, 10:13 PM   #1239

Trailer: 2017 19' "Hardley" 2015 Grand Cherokee diesel
Near Madison WI

Around 12:30 today another forum member told me of a 21 he spotted in our neighborhood. It had bright (iguana?) green graphics, and was parked at the corner of Dean and Winnequah in Monona Wi. Before I could go check it out they drove away right past my house.
Jimrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2019, 06:28 PM   #1240

Trailer: 2019 Escape 21 towed by F-150 with 2.7l eb, formerly Escape 17B 2017
11.30 today just outside the Mount Rushmore parking lot we were just with our truck and saw an Escape 17, didnít see the TV. We frantically waved from our Grey Ford F-150 and gave thumbs up and shouted that we had an Escape too. Whoever it was, sorry we missed you.

Chris & Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote