Escape sighting? - Page 18 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape

Old 04-23-2015, 04:30 PM   #171

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
That's funny! In our maiden voyage with our 19' Escape and 49 nights camping, that was also where we camped with the 1 and only Escape on our trip home!

Old 04-24-2015, 10:27 AM   #172

Trailer: 2014 21 2013 Yukon
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenB View Post
Cool....how was Grover??....have fun at Davis Lake, lotsa good stuff in Plumas....way fewer people than Tahoe....Lakes Basin area very nice....Karen
Grover had one campground open and only 2 other campers...love the shoulder seasons. Can see how the pools get packed seeing the sign with rules about waiting in line

Quincy area right now is really fabulous with weather in upper 70's (got a nice downpour last night) and lots of free camping. Have been at Snake mostly as its closest to town but did do a night at Silver Lake. There is a canoe with two paddles just left there. Went out to the island and saw a geese nest with 6 eggs. Looked staged it was so perfect looking with all the down surrounding it.
Hiking up above the lake you get great views of the Quincy area as well as Mt. Lassen.

On to Lakes Basin today for a night then sadly home. Could easily stay another week.

Rossue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2015, 08:19 PM   #173

Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Saw an Escape 19 heading eastbound between Kamloops and Chase at 11am today. Looking good!
Glennrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:23 PM   #174

Trailer: 2013 Escape 19
Saw an Escape, looked like a 17' heading east on Hwy 16 near Vegreville, Alberta on Saturday April 25 at about 3-4 pm. Was being towed by a car/suv with a nice red canoe on the roof. Car kind of looked like a Highlander but could have been something else.

"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it." - 1907, Maurice Switzer
ice-breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2015, 12:34 AM   #175

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21. Tow vehicle: 2012 Toyota Tundra Crewmax.
Three weeks into our 4-week trip we bagged our second Escape today, a 17-foot from Washington State in the Watchman campground at Zion National Park. Neither the TV or the owners were around.
Old 05-02-2015, 11:35 AM   #176

Trailer: Escape 19' 2011
Well, we just returned from a trip through N Arizona and S Utah. Saw several Escapes as:

March 24: Saw a 15 or 17 in an RV park in Hawthorn NV.

March 24: Met Jocylin & John at a gas station/C-store in Tonapah NV. They had a 5.0 pulled by a red Nissan. They are from Calgary.

March 25: Met Nancy & Byron at Davis Camp, Bullhead City AZ. They have a brand new 19 and live up the road in Kingman AZ.

April 5: Met Yolanda & Robert with their new 19 "Past Tents" at Goulding's CG in Monument Valley, AZ. They just picked up their trailer and were headed back to Texas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan4 View Post
Hugh and Denise Currin from Oregon came by our trailer this afternoon here in Monument Valley. They are camping here as well in their 19. Nicest couple ever! Gave us our first gift for our new trailer -- a little night light to plug in to the side of the kitchen cabinet just inside the door. Makes a great tester for the campground power too!

This was the first Escape we've seen on our trip home with our 19.
April 9: Met Deb & John at the BLM office in Kanab, UT. They had a newer 19 and hailed from Winthrop, WA. We camped with them for a few days off House Rock Valley Rd. between Kanab and Page.

April 13: Saw an Escape 19 with black decals north of Kanab UT. They were travelling south on Hwy 89.

April 14: Met Anne at the grocery store in Kanab. She was travelling with "Greyt Escape" an Escpae 17. She's from Portland OR.

April 15: Saw an Escape 21 with silver trim north of Kanab going south on Hwy 89. So the 19 Reece and Tammy saw between Zion and Bryce may have been us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reace View Post
Reace and I are travelling from Chilliwack, BC to Bandera, Tx for the Bluebonnet Rally and since leaving on Friday we have seen an Escape everyday.

Very exciting to see them on the road....

Day Six; Between Zion and Bryce Canyon
It was a great trip. I'll post related info over the next week or two. But it was great to see some Escapes on the road.

Thanks.
currinh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2015, 07:54 PM   #177

Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by reace View Post
Reace and I are travelling from Chilliwack, BC to Bandera, Tx for the Bluebonnet Rally and since leaving on Friday we have seen an Escape everyday.

Very exciting to see them on the road....

Day One; we saw two; one heading north bound on the I-5 ant the second was in Champooeg Historical Campground.

Day Two; we saw three all on the I-5 heading North.

Day Three; Topaz Lake Campground

Day Four; Death Valley

Day Five; Just outside Las Vegas

Day Six; Between Zion and Bryce Canyon
It was us in the 19 in Champooeg. We saw you leave as we were having breakfast. You missed the 21 that left just before you. We also saw the 3 heading North on I5. Saw another on our way back from Arizona.
Old 05-15-2015, 06:49 PM   #178

Trailer: 2015 21ft Escape "Spirit of the Plains", 2014 GMC Sierra with max tow package
Here today in the great Midwest, I finally saw an Escape Trailer. To be fair, since they are so rare here in the middle of the US, I went looking for this one. I was in Liberty Mo. on business so took a chance to catch Linda at home. She brought home her 17 ft. early this year and was happy to show it to me. It is very well equipped and she is one happy camper. Our build sheet is going in next Tuesday and this helped make one final decision. Thank you Linda. Loren
Loren & Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 07:05 PM   #179

Trailer: 2015 Escape 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren & Cathy View Post
Here today in the great Midwest, I finally saw an Escape Trailer. To be fair, since they are so rare here in the middle of the US, I went looking for this one. I was in Liberty Mo. on business so took a chance to catch Linda at home. She brought home her 17 ft. early this year and was happy to show it to me. It is very well equipped and she is one happy camper. Our build sheet is going in next Tuesday and this helped make one final decision. Thank you Linda. Loren
Loren, those are the only ones we have ever seen also --- the ones we went to view! Well really, I think I did once see an Escape on the road a few years ago when I did not know a thing about Escape. We expect to see a few up in the NW for a change.

Our build sheet is due also. Maybe we should go call someone!
float5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 09:25 AM   #180

Trailer: 2007 Escape 5.0, 2015 F150 2.7EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren & Cathy View Post
Loren guess I should have let you know ahead of time...back in January we drove right through Olathe on the way from Leavenworth to TX. Then ours would have been the first you'd have seen the the midwest Glad you got to see Linda's though.

Guess you don't get yours in time to come to the Mississippi rally. Oh but I see you do now, are you going?
Adrian

emers382 is offline   Reply With Quote