Escape sighting? - Page 19 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape

Old 05-16-2015, 10:14 AM   #181

Trailer: 2016 Escape 19 "Sunny" , tow - Highlander XLE
random Escape encounter

Random encounter 2 summers ago in a Vermont State Park with our new friends who had looked at Cozy before purchasing their 17. Considering there were only 3 Escapes in the entire state at the time, this seemed amazing!
If only the Eddys had joined us with their 19 ft. Houdini we would have had 100%.
Believe there are 5 or 6 registered in VT now ---a population explosion!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0175.JPG (87.1 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2548.jpg (293.7 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0178.JPG (92.9 KB, 33 views)

Cozy Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 04:20 PM   #182

Trailer: 2015 21ft Escape "Spirit of the Plains", 2014 GMC Sierra with max tow package
Quote:
Originally Posted by emers382 View Post
Loren guess I should have let you know ahead of time...back in January we drove right through Olathe on the way from Leavenworth to TX. Then ours would have been the first you'd have seen the the midwest Glad you got to see Linda's though.

Guess you don't get yours in time to come to the Mississippi rally. Oh but I see you do now, are you going?
Adrian
emers382 We are only a mile west of I 35, so next time you come through pm us and stop by. As for the Mississippi rally, we will have the trailer and I will probably be leaving for North East Iowa about that time. Depends when the crops are ready to harvest but will be early this year. If the dates work out, I am planning to swing by and meet everyone although I am not making a reservation as I can't be sure. Loren

Loren & Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 10:09 AM   #183

Trailer: 21' Escape (June 2014)
We're renting a house on St. George Island, Florida and decided to check out the state park for possible future camping trips. The campground had two fiberglass units, an EggCamper and an Escape 21 (our previous and our present campers). What is the chance of that?
Ray N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 01:41 PM   #184

Trailer: 2013 Escape 15A
Send a message via Skype™ to KarenH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray N View Post
We're renting a house on St. George Island, Florida and decided to check out the state park for possible future camping trips. The campground had two fiberglass units, an EggCamper and an Escape 21 (our previous and our present campers). What is the chance of that?
Slim! But did you know that those people are using your 21?
Bellingham, Washington
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 05:59 PM   #185

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 "Lightning"
1200 mile trip and here my first sighting is at Valley Helicopters in Hope BC. Looks like a 17 with a dark gray jeep.
BCnomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 03:54 PM   #186

Trailer: 2012 Escape 5.0
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but WE were sighted today!

We were driving home from picking up our 5.0 at the storage lot, getting ready to head out to Kelowna tomorrow. A couple spotted us on the highway, turned around, and followed us home! They were so impressed with the Escape they just had to ask us about it, so we gave them the standard tour

We've done this several times in campgrounds and parking lots, but this is the first time we've been stalked.

Sharon
shrncnddck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 05:53 PM   #187

Trailer: 1966 Airstream. Escape 21 ordered for early March 2015 delivery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray N View Post
Uncle,you caught us!We(the 21)spent 6 nights on beautiful St.George Island.Was never able to converse with the Egg,not much sign of life at their campsite.We are now the unofficial rep for ETI(sinceMarch2015) in the Tallahassee area,lots of positive comments about the trailer when we camp.Escapes are rare on the Gulf coast.
aliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 08:26 AM   #188

Trailer: 21' Escape (June 2014)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliner View Post
Uncle,you caught us!We(the 21)spent 6 nights on beautiful St.George Island.Was never able to converse with the Egg,not much sign of life at their campsite.We are now the unofficial rep for ETI(sinceMarch2015) in the Tallahassee area,lots of positive comments about the trailer when we camp.Escapes are rare on the Gulf coast.
That makes three 21s in the area; Pensacola, Milton, and Tallahassee! We'll have to have a rally!
Ray N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 01:40 PM   #189
RWS

Trailer: 2014 escape 21
First in a while

hey, hey. I haven't seen one in quite a while. Just saw a TA go by my house. Mp 15 I-90 St.Regis,Mt. Have fun at the rally would be my guess. Dark pick -up TV.
RWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 01:27 AM   #190

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21
I got a glimpse of an Escape with red trim headed eastbound in early afternoon today on I-90 in Spokane. I only saw the back as I was headed westbound, so I'm not sure which model it was.