Escape sighting? - Page 30 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape

Old 09-02-2015, 12:05 PM   #291

Trailer: Escape 19', 2014
In Skagway AK yesterday and spotted a 5.0TA waiting to board the ferry. Talked to them for a few minutes about getting on and off the ferries since we're thinking of coming up here with our 19'.

Jan

We do not remember days, we remember moments.
- Cesare Pavese
CADreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2015, 09:00 PM   #292

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19'
Quote:
Originally Posted by currinh View Post
Last week I travelled with our 19 to Chilliwack and had them tie down the solar panel. Saw two Escapes on the first day out, Friday Aug. 21.

At the north end of LaPine (central Oregon) I saw a 19 or 21 with silver trim headed south. Surprised me so didn't get a good look.

Some 40 miles south of Biggs Junction (Oregon boarder on Hwy 97) was probably a 19 going south. I didn't recognize it right off since the front window cover was a custom green scene rather than the Escape logo. It was in green trim.

Anyone resemble these?

Thanks.

The sighting near La Pine was us! We were headed south from LaPine to Collier Memorial SP. Escape 19 towed by a silver Tundra.

JStelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:22 PM   #293

Trailer: 2008 17B Escape
Today in Clinton BC just before 4.. Saw a 19 Foot heading North.
Yeah, I was the crazy lady waving at you! The driver waved back.

Last week I was heading to Grande Prairie and saw an Escape on Highway 16 heading west.. Coming home Monday saw a 17 heading
Towards Chilliwack.
Old 09-05-2015, 07:49 PM   #294

Trailer: All Escape(s)
Leah and I have seen a couple of trailers lately...

Last week on Thursday we travelled from Chilliwack to Leighton Lake and saw four Escape trailers on the way: two 17'Bs, a 19' and a 21'.

This week we travelled from Chilliwack to Armstrong for IPE and on Tuesday we saw a 21' Escape on Hwy 5A. in Kamloops and once we arrived here in Armstrong there is a little 13' Escape here parked beside us.

I'm excited and want to say 'Hi' but unsure as we don't have out Escape we are in the horse trailer 'LOL' the horse won't fit in an Escape.

Tammy n Leah
reace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 07:56 PM   #295

Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Yes but you could make it happen. You could name it Horsin Around.
Dave
Iowa Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2015, 10:55 PM   #296

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iowa Dave View Post
Yes but you could make it happen. You could name it Horsin Around.
Dave
Hi: Iowa Dave... Horse feathers!!! Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 05:10 AM   #297

Trailer: 2015 17A picked up and ready
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by reace View Post
Leah and I have seen a couple of trailers lately...

Last week on Thursday we travelled from Chilliwack to Leighton Lake and saw four Escape trailers on the way: two 17'Bs, a 19' and a 21'.

This week we travelled from Chilliwack to Armstrong for IPE and on Tuesday we saw a 21' Escape on Hwy 5A. in Kamloops and once we arrived here in Armstrong there is a little 13' Escape here parked beside us.

I'm excited and want to say 'Hi' but unsure as we don't have out Escape we are in the horse trailer 'LOL' the horse won't fit in an Escape.

Tammy n Leah
That must feel really great!

Tom
Old 09-06-2015, 12:05 PM   #298

Trailer: 2016 19 foot Escape
Escape 21' with California plates; looked brand new, exiting the Grey Monk Winery parking lot in Lake Country Sep. 23rd.. Kudos if new; Grey Monk is challenging to get in and out of.
neamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 08:41 PM   #299

Trailer: 2016 17A
Last Tuesday my wife and I left Santa Cruz, CA and flew into Seattle--spent two fabulous days--and then headed up to Chilliwack on Thursday for a noontime factory tour. We had the good fortune to meet Laura (NW Cat Owner) and her husband there for the tour also.

After the tour Mimi and I finalized the build sheet for our 17A and set off on our return trip for a night in Bellingham. Passing through Sumas we spotted either a 19" or 21" with Florida? plates.

Then the next day, just before boarding the ferry from Whidbey Island to Port Townsend, we spotted this nice 15' at the Fort Casey campground.

What a great thread this has become. It should be its own category.
We are so looking forward to our new Escape and being spotted on our journeys also.

Cheers everyone!
Allan
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_1156.jpg (187.8 KB, 17 views)
liveoakal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2015, 10:36 PM   #300

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by liveoakal View Post
Last Tuesday my wife and I left Santa Cruz, CA and flew into Seattle--spent two fabulous days--and then headed up to Chilliwack on Thursday for a noontime factory tour. We had the good fortune to meet Laura (NW Cat Owner) and her husband there for the tour also.

After the tour Mimi and I finalized the build sheet for our 17A and set off on our return trip for a night in Bellingham. Passing through Sumas we spotted either a 19" or 21" with Florida? plates.

Cheers everyone!
Allan
Hey Allan, it was great to chat with both of you (even though I blanked on your names, as mentioned in my separate thread on the factory tour - although you're mentioned in there, just not by name - ack!). How exciting for you to finish that build sheet!

I'm wondering if that 19 you saw belonged to the fellow I chatted briefly with while I was taking measurements inside the 5.0TA. He said his 19 was in for some maintenance or some such as zipping all around Alaska and parts of Canada after picking up their new trailer. He said they were from FL. Again, blanking on the name (which is not unusual for me).

www.UnderKittySupervision.com

NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote