Escape sighting? - Page 38 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape

Old 10-31-2015, 12:53 PM   #371

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A - "The Pullman"
Welcome, Clifford.
The rig looks great. Glad to see another Escape in Ventura County.

Old 11-09-2015, 10:55 AM   #372

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 "Seventy Degrees"
So I'm over at my storage unit and what do I see? An Escape 21 in one of the RV sites. Got to meet Duke and Beverlee (sandypas) who are here to celebrate Veterans Day. Duke is getting a memorial paver dedicated at the Anthem, AZ Veterans Memorial to honor his service in the Army. Thanks for your service, Duke...
Anthem Veterans Memorial | Online At Anthem
Great couple, got to spend about 30 minutes chatting, and will probably see them at the Veterans celebration this week. Their 21 sure looks sweet!

Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2015, 11:06 AM   #373
Site Team

Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape 19' PRAIRIE SCHOONER pulled by 2014 Ram Hemi/8sp
I detect a little of "2 foot itis" coming on.....
Old 11-10-2015, 07:18 PM   #374

Trailer: 2015 17B Sold 5/2016
Saw a 17' with bikes on the back going around the loop at Maryhill State Park in Washington the early evening of Friday 11/6. I was with family so didn't go chasing after it hoping to find it the next morning. Dang it, they moved on before I got going.
2012 4Runner
OneOleMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2015, 09:54 PM   #375

Saw an Escape 5th wheel towed by a white Ford F-150 coming out of Wal-Mart area off I-15 in St. George, UT today. Donna, was that you?

If you can dream it, you can do it
walloe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 09:21 PM   #376

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17B - 2009 Chevy Tahoe Hybrid
Saw my first Escape -- Going north on I-5, south of Sacramento, CA. Couldn't tell size but was pulled by a reddish-burgandyish truck. Exciting!
Old 12-02-2015, 08:53 PM   #377

Trailer: 2016 17B
Edith and I had pretty much settled on an RPOD until we strolled through Fort Casey State Park (Whidbey Island in Washington State) one summer day last year. But that is when we came upon a 17b, and we thought, this is for us! Ours will be ready in February. We had not seen another Escape (not counting our visit to the Chilliwack manufacturing site) until last Sunday (29 November).

We saw a 5.0 crossing Deception Pass bridge, on the north end of Whidbey Island in NW Washington State. I've heard it said this beautiful spot is the most photographed site in all of Washington State...a very fitting place to see an Escape!
Steve R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2015, 11:13 PM   #378
Commercial Member

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 - "Felicity"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
Edith and I had pretty much settled on an RPOD until we strolled through Fort Casey State Park (Whidbey Island in Washington State) one summer day last year. But that is when we came upon a 17b, and we thought, this is for us! Ours will be ready in February. We had not seen another Escape (not counting our visit to the Chilliwack manufacturing site) until last Sunday (29 November).

We saw a 5.0 crossing Deception Pass bridge, on the north end of Whidbey Island in NW Washington State. I've heard it said this beautiful spot is the most photographed site in all of Washington State...a very fitting place to see an Escape!
That's funny - can't make much more of a quantum leap in choosing a trailer style!

Need custom storage to your design? Don't drill holes!
www.RVWidgetWorks.com
tractors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 05:26 AM   #379

Trailer: 5.0 TA #6, 2012 F150 EB
I always thought the Rpods and the Escapes were not all that different, for a sticky anyway.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:50 AM   #380

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
Edith and I had pretty much settled on an RPOD until we strolled through Fort Casey State Park (Whidbey Island in Washington State) one summer day last year. But that is when we came upon a 17b, and we thought, this is for us! (snip)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tractors1 View Post
That's funny - can't make much more of a quantum leap in choosing a trailer style!
Quote:
Originally Posted by padlin View Post
I always thought the Rpods and the Escapes were not all that different, for a sticky anyway.
When I was on my month-long RV trip earlier this spring, I knew it was too big for me, but I got to experience the lifestyle at least. While I was in Coos Bay OR we went by a dealer with a bunch of R-Pods. We stopped in and fell in love with 'em. Talked to owners of two that were at my campground and they really liked 'em.

I wasn't too keen on how the bed wasn't long enough for me and I'd have to sleep sideways, but figured I could live with that. We went back to the dealer multiple times and each time they had less of 'em as they were getting sold. Joined a forum for 'em when I got home and then I started reading all the problems folks were having with theirs. Oh yeah, time to look elsewhere.

Point being - it got me thinking smaller than what I had been seeing at the RV shows and dealer lots and for that it was worth all the initial excitement I had when I first looked at them. My dad suggested fiberglass trailers as he had taken a tour at the Scamp factory and liked what he saw. and here I am!

So, now when I see an R-Pod on the road I think "suckers" and get all excited when I see an Escape on the road and think "I'm gonna be there one day!".

www.UnderKittySupervision.com

NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote