Escape sighting? - Page 69 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape

Old 09-22-2016, 04:51 PM   #681
Site Team

Trailer: 2016 2ndGen Escape 19' PRAIRIE SCHOONER pulled by 2014 Ram Hemi/8sp
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabeck View Post
We are so behind in " Escape Forum " news ...sounds like you are on the road to pick up !
Yay ...congrats ..
yes, we are in Montana tonite, with sketch wi-fi and cold weather, I had to turn on the heat....

Old 09-22-2016, 05:14 PM   #682

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21
On Sept. 19, at the last toll stop on I-90 in New York headed east, the lady in the toll booth told me that mine was the second trailer like it she had seen that morning. She asked me if we were going to a meeting. I said no, we were returning from one (Niagara Wine Escape). I figured she had seen another fiberglass trailer and not another Escape 21.

I was wrong. Soon afterward I pulled into a service area in Massachusetts and encountered an Escape 21 named "Moondrop". The couple who owned it were from Texas and were headed to Maine, as I was. Moondrop looked just like my trailer, but it was a year newer.

Not long after that I saw an Escape 19 headed south on I-95.

Old 09-22-2016, 06:50 PM   #683

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Lewis View Post
On Sept. 19, at the last toll stop on I-90 in New York headed east, the lady in the toll booth told me that mine was the second trailer like it she had seen that morning. She asked me if we were going to a meeting. I said no, we were returning from one (Niagara Wine Escape). I figured she had seen another fiberglass trailer and not another Escape 21.

I was wrong. Soon afterward I pulled into a service area in Massachusetts and encountered an Escape 21 named "Moondrop". The couple who owned it were from Texas and were headed to Maine, as I was. Moondrop looked just like my trailer, but it was a year newer.

Not long after that I saw an Escape 19 headed south on I-95.
And ours is sitting within a mile of I-95 in Maine. Coincidence? I think not!!
nathanj04011 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2016, 07:30 PM   #684

Trailer: 5.0 TA #6, 2012 F150 EB
Saw my 1st ever Escape in New England, that wasn't parked in a driveway. Last week at Fisherman's Memorial SP in RI. Saw it one evening but no one was home, too dark to make out much about it. It was gone the next am by the time I walked by.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:03 PM   #685

Trailer: 2012 Escape 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
yes, we are in Montana tonite, with sketch wi-fi and cold weather, I had to turn on the heat....
Kind of cool here too, but there is a lot of looking around in the Banff townsite itself , so that's what we did today ( and the pool of coarse ) . Tomorrow will be better and we can get on with the real stuff .....hope the Grizzlies aren't looking for meat ....it's berry season for them . Drive safe ....
Old 09-26-2016, 02:18 PM   #686

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0 TA
My wife was driving in Brunswick, Maine and saw a 19' being towed by a gray or black Jeep Grand Cherokee from Washington State. They pulled up next to her at a stop light and my wife rolled her window down and told them we owned a 5.0TA.

She unfortunately did not get their life story as I most likely would have tried to, nor their name before they had to part ways. She did say they were very nice! Exciting for both of us, as that is a complete rarity to be able to speak with traveling owners!

I hope if it's anyone on the forum, you have great here in Maine and safe travels!!
nathanj04011 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2016, 07:59 PM   #687

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Escape 5.0TA and 19 on a "flatbed" being pulled by a dually pickup headed east on I-80 at 2:45 p.m. in Laramie, Wyoming. Someone's delivery day is getting closer.
mvassallo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2016, 07:45 PM   #688

Trailer: 2016 17A
We are well on our way on our trip from Santa Cruz CA to New England. My wife got a glimpse of an Escape at Mt Rushmore on Sept. 18. Today we traveled south from Rivière-du-loup, Quebec to St Johns, New Brunswick. Again my wife spotted an Escape with red graphics headed north. I only saw it in the rear view mirror. Perhaps it was the same that Nathan's wife saw in Maine. We plan to spend two nights on the Bay of Fundy and head for Acadia in Maine. Hope to see more of you as we go.
Allan
Old 10-06-2016, 10:44 PM   #689

Trailer: 2016 21. '15 Ford Explorer V-6
21' Delivery East of The Mississippi?

Today, Thurs. 10/6, at about 2:15 pm, we saw a brand new 21 east on I-80 near the 55 interchange south of Chicago. Being pulled by what looked to be a delivery driver in a gray Ford 1-ton. The 21 had a temporary paper plate on the back. Anybody expecting a delivery will get a sharp looking rig, freshly washed by a northern Illinois cloudburst. It was pouring about that time!
Old 10-07-2016, 09:06 AM   #690

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19' and 2016 GMC Yukon SLT SUV.
Send a message via AIM to Tonny LR
October 5. Escape 19 at Maumelle Park, Little Rock, Arkansas. Great visit with Don & Cheryl from Corinth, Mississippi.

Tonny LR is offline   Reply With Quote