Escape sighting? - Page 85 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 06-03-2017, 01:50 PM   #841

Trailer: 2008 Escape 17B
Quote:
Originally Posted by arniesea View Post
Bluegrass! Will you be at the "National Old-time Fiddlers Festival" in Weiser later this month? It is just down the road a piece from New Medows, ID. I'll be camping kitty-corner to the High School in my '19.
Not sure; and, if so, likely just a day trip. By kitty-corner, do you mean somewhere on the north side of "FiddleTown" (I'm familiar with the map)? Your dates and instrument? And, if it works for you, you're welcome to join our Monday evening jam at the Broken Horn Brewery, McCall.

soultrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 12:54 PM   #842

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by soultrek View Post
On the way home from the rally: JP(spins) and 'etuna' 19's at Kokanee Creek Tuesday evening; passed by a 5.0 with green graphics (no plates - new?) north of Bonner's Ferry ID on Wednesday; pulled into the Nez Perce museum south of Lewiston ID Thursday and found 'Iowa Dave' parked there, with 'azjack's' previous 19 - ironic since previous owners Jack and Nancy had dropped in at our McCall Monday evening bluegrass jam on their way to the rally
Hi Soultrek. Thanks for the tip about the Yellow Deli in Nelson. We had a great lunch there. Also met up with Susan and Richard (Escape 19) in Kokanee Creek.

Old 06-04-2017, 01:21 PM   #843

Quote:
Originally Posted by etuna View Post
Hi Soultrek. Thanks for the tip about the Yellow Deli in Nelson. We had a great lunch there. Also met up with Susan and Richard (Escape 19) in Kokanee Creek.
Glad you liked it! Besides the great food, we loved the "tree-house-like" ambiance. Hope to take another Canada trip up your side of the Rockies one of these days...
Old 06-04-2017, 07:06 PM   #844

Trailer: 2013 Escape 19 - Salish "See"
Quote:
Not sure; and, if so, likely just a day trip. By kitty-corner, do you mean somewhere on the north side of "FiddleTown" (I'm familiar with the map)? Your dates and instrument? And, if it works for you, you're welcome to join our Monday evening jam at the Broken Horn Brewery, McCall.
I don't play but am a big fan of acoustic music, particularly Bluegrass. I have close friends who play guitar and go every year for the jams more than the show. I'm camping at a place called Taylor's corner on the corner of 7th and Indianhead Rd. It is a couple that rent out space on their lot for campers. I arrive the 16th and leave the 25th.
arniesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 08:30 PM   #845

Trailer: 2017 Escape 19 ft
Two Escapes Sighted.

It was a great weekend to be out camping on Vancouver Island. I guess a few other escape owners had the same idea. We saw an Escape 15 with red graphics heading North from Mill Bay Sunday around 11:30. We were heading south with our 2017 Escape 19.
Then around 3pm I saw a 17ft Escape heading into Metchosin.

Great to see people out enjoying southern Vancouver Island in their escapes.
Richard.
RTRadio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2017, 09:24 PM   #846

Quote:
I'm camping at a place called Taylor's corner on the corner of 7th and Indianhead Rd. It is a couple that rent out space on their lot for campers. I arrive the 16th and leave the 25th.
Oh, that "kitty-corner". If I get there, I'll likely be sampling the bluegrass jams that normally occur on the lawn fronting the buildings - and I'll look for your Escape...
Old 06-04-2017, 11:44 PM   #847

Trailer: 2015 5.0 TA '13 Tundra DC 4.6 tow
Escape 19 "Flea Flicker" at ATS storage in Arvada

Dropped off our 5.0 TA this evening and noticed the 19 on the lot. Pretty rare sighting in Denver.
Chuck
Chuckster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 12:52 AM   #848

Trailer: 2013 Escape 19 - Salish "See"
Quote:
Oh, that "kitty-corner". If I get there, I'll likely be sampling the bluegrass jams that normally occur on the lawn fronting the buildings - and I'll look for your Escape...
Cool! It would be great to meet up! We were both at the rally but not sure if we met.
arniesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2017, 10:12 AM   #849

Quote:
Cool! It would be great to meet up! We were both at the rally but not sure if we met.
What site were you in?
Old 06-05-2017, 10:36 AM   #850

Trailer: gone, 19 and 21
escape sighting

Over a week since the rally we have reached Oregon. We enjoyed the rally and the trip North, especially the music by Glen and company in McCall, ID and then meeting them at the rally, including Carman and grand daughter.
Going south on 101 on the west side of the Olympics we saw a 17 north bound. This is a great way to see the same country we have in the past ridden our motorcycles but now we stay dry and have our own bed. The rain starts late Wed. so I read. Nancy is now talking to Iowa Rita, even if a pocket call.
Jack

azjack is offline   Reply With Quote