Escape sighting? - Page 12 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-09-2015, 06:54 PM   #221

Trailer: 2012 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by reace View Post
Reace and I are travelling from Chilliwack, BC to Bandera, Tx for the Bluebonnet Rally and since leaving on Friday we have seen an Escape everyday.

Very exciting to see them on the road....

Day One; we saw two; one heading north bound on the I-5 ant the second was in Champooeg Historical Campground.

Day Two; we saw three all on the I-5 heading North.

Day Three; Topaz Lake Campground

Day Four; Death Valley

Day Five; Just outside Las Vegas

Day Six; Between Zion and Bryce Canyon
It was us in the 19 in Champooeg. We saw you leave as we were having breakfast. You missed the 21 that left just before you. We also saw the 3 heading North on I5. Saw another on our way back from Arizona.
Old 05-15-2015, 05:49 PM   #222

Trailer: 2015 21ft Escape "Spirit of the Plains", 2014 GMC Sierra with max tow package
Here today in the great Midwest, I finally saw an Escape Trailer. To be fair, since they are so rare here in the middle of the US, I went looking for this one. I was in Liberty Mo. on business so took a chance to catch Linda at home. She brought home her 17 ft. early this year and was happy to show it to me. It is very well equipped and she is one happy camper. Our build sheet is going in next Tuesday and this helped make one final decision. Thank you Linda. Loren
Loren & Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2015, 06:05 PM   #223

Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren & Cathy View Post
Here today in the great Midwest, I finally saw an Escape Trailer. To be fair, since they are so rare here in the middle of the US, I went looking for this one. I was in Liberty Mo. on business so took a chance to catch Linda at home. She brought home her 17 ft. early this year and was happy to show it to me. It is very well equipped and she is one happy camper. Our build sheet is going in next Tuesday and this helped make one final decision. Thank you Linda. Loren
Loren, those are the only ones we have ever seen also --- the ones we went to view! Well really, I think I did once see an Escape on the road a few years ago when I did not know a thing about Escape. We expect to see a few up in the NW for a change.

Our build sheet is due also. Maybe we should go call someone!
float5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 08:25 AM   #224

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0TA, 2022 F150 2.7EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loren & Cathy View Post
Loren guess I should have let you know ahead of time...back in January we drove right through Olathe on the way from Leavenworth to TX. Then ours would have been the first you'd have seen the the midwest Glad you got to see Linda's though.

Guess you don't get yours in time to come to the Mississippi rally. Oh but I see you do now, are you going?
Adrian
emers382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 09:14 AM   #225

Trailer: 2016 Escape 19 "Sunny" , tow - Highlander XLE
random Escape encounter

Random encounter 2 summers ago in a Vermont State Park with our new friends who had looked at Cozy before purchasing their 17. Considering there were only 3 Escapes in the entire state at the time, this seemed amazing!
If only the Eddys had joined us with their 19 ft. Houdini we would have had 100%.
Believe there are 5 or 6 registered in VT now ---a population explosion!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0175.JPG   IMG_2548.jpg   IMG_0178.JPG  
Cozy Rosie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2015, 03:20 PM   #226

Trailer: 2015 21ft Escape "Spirit of the Plains", 2014 GMC Sierra with max tow package
Quote:
Originally Posted by emers382 View Post
Loren guess I should have let you know ahead of time...back in January we drove right through Olathe on the way from Leavenworth to TX. Then ours would have been the first you'd have seen the the midwest Glad you got to see Linda's though.

Guess you don't get yours in time to come to the Mississippi rally. Oh but I see you do now, are you going?
Adrian
emers382 We are only a mile west of I 35, so next time you come through pm us and stop by. As for the Mississippi rally, we will have the trailer and I will probably be leaving for North East Iowa about that time. Depends when the crops are ready to harvest but will be early this year. If the dates work out, I am planning to swing by and meet everyone although I am not making a reservation as I can't be sure. Loren
Loren & Cathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 09:09 AM   #227

Trailer: 21' Escape (June 2014)
We're renting a house on St. George Island, Florida and decided to check out the state park for possible future camping trips. The campground had two fiberglass units, an EggCamper and an Escape 21 (our previous and our present campers). What is the chance of that?
Ray N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2015, 12:41 PM   #228

Trailer: 2013 Escape 15A
Send a message via Skype™ to KarenH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray N View Post
We're renting a house on St. George Island, Florida and decided to check out the state park for possible future camping trips. The campground had two fiberglass units, an EggCamper and an Escape 21 (our previous and our present campers). What is the chance of that?
Slim! But did you know that those people are using your 21?
'22 GMC Acadia Denali
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2015, 04:59 PM   #229

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 "Lightning"
1200 mile trip and here my first sighting is at Valley Helicopters in Hope BC. Looks like a 17 with a dark gray jeep.
BCnomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:54 PM   #230

Trailer: 2012 Escape 5.0
I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but WE were sighted today!

We were driving home from picking up our 5.0 at the storage lot, getting ready to head out to Kelowna tomorrow. A couple spotted us on the highway, turned around, and followed us home! They were so impressed with the Escape they just had to ask us about it, so we gave them the standard tour

We've done this several times in campgrounds and parking lots, but this is the first time we've been stalked.

Sharon
shrncnddck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 04:53 PM   #231

Trailer: 2015 Escape 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray N View Post
Uncle,you caught us!We(the 21)spent 6 nights on beautiful St.George Island.Was never able to converse with the Egg,not much sign of life at their campsite.We are now the unofficial rep for ETI(sinceMarch2015) in the Tallahassee area,lots of positive comments about the trailer when we camp.Escapes are rare on the Gulf coast.
aliner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 07:26 AM   #232

Trailer: 21' Escape (June 2014)
Quote:
Originally Posted by aliner View Post
Uncle,you caught us!We(the 21)spent 6 nights on beautiful St.George Island.Was never able to converse with the Egg,not much sign of life at their campsite.We are now the unofficial rep for ETI(sinceMarch2015) in the Tallahassee area,lots of positive comments about the trailer when we camp.Escapes are rare on the Gulf coast.
That makes three 21s in the area; Pensacola, Milton, and Tallahassee! We'll have to have a rally!
Ray N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2015, 12:40 PM   #233
RWS

Trailer: 2014 escape 21
First in a while

hey, hey. I haven't seen one in quite a while. Just saw a TA go by my house. Mp 15 I-90 St.Regis,Mt. Have fun at the rally would be my guess. Dark pick -up TV.
RWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2015, 12:27 AM   #234

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 Tow: 2024 Toyota Tundra
I got a glimpse of an Escape with red trim headed eastbound in early afternoon today on I-90 in Spokane. I only saw the back as I was headed westbound, so I'm not sure which model it was.
Mike Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2015, 01:55 PM   #235

Trailer: 2011 19' Escape
Our first sighting! Saw an Escape 5.0 on Hwy 20 between milepost 103 and 104. Tug was a black Toyota. We were hauling our 19' to Osoyoos Lake Veteran's Memorial Park in Oroville, WA.
Old 06-04-2015, 04:02 PM   #236

Trailer: 2012 Escape 15 A
Just pulled into Redstreak at Radium Hotsprings and spied a 21 with a bike on the back on the overflow parking lot ....
Old 06-04-2015, 09:59 PM   #237

Trailer: 2012 Escape 15 A
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabeck View Post
Just pulled into Redstreak at Radium Hotsprings and spied a 21 with a bike on the back on the overflow parking lot ....
Oops ...it was a 19 not 21 !
N
Old 06-04-2015, 10:16 PM   #238

Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Enroute to the Osoyoos Rally, while northbound on I-5, we spotted 3 Escapes on the same day (May 25th) all heading south. A 17 10 miles south of Redding at 10:50 a.m., then a 21 4 miles south of Redding shortly thereafter, then a 19 at 12:45 near Castella. Didn't catch the TV with any of them. We started wondering if the rally had been moved to California!
Old 06-05-2015, 09:20 AM   #239

Trailer: 2008 Escape 17B
Spotted an Escape in McCall a week ago and stopped to chat. Turned out to be a couple, recently from Pocatello, who now live full-time in their 15A. Bikes on the rear, water toys on the car top, and "everything (they) own" contained within. How cool it that? A short and pleasant contact on the way home to finish packing my own Escape for a long weekend banjo camp excursion.
soultrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2015, 07:18 PM   #240

Trailer: Escape 19, 2018: Last Best Escape
As we were returning from a recent camp trip today[6/5],we saw 2 in one day!

One heading east from Missoula, MT, a 5.0 pulled by a pickup, of course, maybe a blue one. Red graphics. Went to quickly to see anything else. The other, a 21 pulled by a GMC SUV, was parked in the Costco parking lot in Missoula. Couldn't see the graphics colors.

We don't see them often in Missoula.

Klaus

Honda Pilot 2019
ksitte is offline   Reply With Quote

« Solar Eclipse 2024 | - »