Exchange a pickup date ???????? - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 01-14-2015, 05:37 PM   #1

Trailer: ESCAPE #3 COMING - 19 FT
Exchange a pickup date ????????

I know you will all be saying " good luck with that one ", after you read this. However when you think about peoples lives and how things come up that may interrupt previous plans, this idea may not sound so dumb after all. So here goes my suggestion.

We have a pick up date scheduled for Sept 4/15 for our 5.0TA,, we would like to have it built sooner not later. If anyone has an earlier date that they would like to trade for, then we would be interested.

I guess it would be good to keep in mind for now just in case something suddenly does come up in your situation down the road a ways that may make this suggestion viable for you. Of course this would all have to be approved by ETI.

So just throwing it out there, because one never knows for sure, it may work better for you.

Ken and Diana
ESCAPE #3, 19FT ON ORDER
TV - NOT YET, THINKING RIDGELINE OR F150
KEN AND DIANA, CALGARY
kvermeulen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 06:00 PM   #2
Site Team

Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2021 F150 Lariat 2.7L EB
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvermeulen View Post
I know you will all be saying " good luck with that one ", after you read this. However when you think about peoples lives and how things come up that may interrupt previous plans, this idea may not sound so dumb after all. So here goes my suggestion.

We have a pick up date scheduled for Sept 4/15 for our 5.0TA,, we would like to have it built sooner not later. If anyone has an earlier date that they would like to trade for, then we would be interested.

I guess it would be good to keep in mind for now just in case something suddenly does come up in your situation down the road a ways that may make this suggestion viable for you. Of course this would all have to be approved by ETI.

So just throwing it out there, because one never knows for sure, it may work better for you.

Ken and Diana
Not far fetched at all Ken. I've seen it done. Also, ETI may have a cancellation or postponement and offer you an earlier slot. You can always ask.
Old 01-14-2015, 06:43 PM   #3

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Yes I agree, let ETI know of your wishes, I got my unit within 8 weeks due to someone's cancellation. I had already sent them full payment, so there was no backing out on my part.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:17 AM   #4

Trailer: 2015 Escape 5.0TA (Little Elsie) Extensively Personalized
My 5.0TA was originally scheduled for completion March 15. I could not get it until the end of May/beginning of June. I conveyed this to Tammy and she called me two days later to verify it was OK to switch. My completion date is now May 27 and a later purchaser slid into my spot. Bingo.....everyone happy, so it could happen.
Old 01-15-2015, 09:47 AM   #5
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
I think exchanging dates would be a great benefit to ETI, especially in the winter. They seem to be stockpiling finished trailers on the lot just waiting for later customer pick ups. I'd think they would like to keep trailers moving to owners quickly, rather than wintering over. Especially due to possible damage and the warranty doesn't start until the owner takes possession.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 08:10 PM   #6

Trailer: '15 Escape 5.0 TA
Make your wishes known to ETI. We ordered our 5.0 in November with a completion date of August 4th. When I placed the order, I mentioned that we would be interested in moving up if given the opportunity. I called back about a month later and actually talked to Tammy. I mentioned this again and she seemed optimistic that it could happen.

Yesterday Crystal called and wanted to know if May 4th would work for us! My wife and I are very excited and the new completion date will work out great! The build sheet is now due March 1st, so it's time to make some decisions. If that was someone on this board who wanted to move back a few months, thank you very much. Being able to get our 5.0TA at the beginning of the camping season is a terrific gift! Bob
"How can I be lost, if I have no place to go"
t-twnbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 09:45 PM   #7

Trailer: ESCAPE #3 COMING - 19 FT
Quote:
Originally Posted by t-twnbob View Post
Make your wishes known to ETI. We ordered our 5.0 in November with a completion date of August 4th. When I placed the order, I mentioned that we would be interested in moving up if given the opportunity. I called back about a month later and actually talked to Tammy. I mentioned this again and she seemed optimistic that it could happen.

Yesterday Crystal called and wanted to know if May 4th would work for us! My wife and I are very excited and the new completion date will work out great! The build sheet is now due March 1st, so it's time to make some decisions. If that was someone on this board who wanted to move back a few months, thank you very much. Being able to get our 5.0TA at the beginning of the camping season is a terrific gift! Bob
Hey thanks twnbob as we were able to get your aug 4 date.

we had a 5.0 originally so i know u will like yours.

ken and diana
ESCAPE #3, 19FT ON ORDER
TV - NOT YET, THINKING RIDGELINE OR F150
KEN AND DIANA, CALGARY
kvermeulen is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
date, exchange, pickup, schedule, trade