Height Escape 17B - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 01-19-2020, 08:33 AM   #1

Height Escape 17B

We have an Escape 17B and need to know the height of it. It has a high lift axle and the A/C unit. It's nine years old.
balldt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2020, 09:27 AM   #2

Trailer: shopping
Quote:
Originally Posted by balldt View Post
We have an Escape 17B and need to know the height of it. It has a high lift axle and the A/C unit. It's nine years old.

Best to take an actual measurement to be sure you know things can be changed if you didn't own since new.

With ladder place a long straight preferable light wright object with a level on top of that and measure to ground. If you have a construction friend they may have a extra long level that would be prefect. Your local home store probably has a 6 to 8 foot range if you would like to borrow a level from them.

Or if you have no wish to be exact I bet someone will offer an about measure soon.
PatrickTXFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 12:54 PM   #3

Trailer: 2017 Escape 17B
Quote:
Originally Posted by balldt View Post
FWIW, my 2017 17B with high lift and A/C is 8' 9 1/2" +- 1/2" to the highest part of the A/C unit. If you are building a garage and need a door height I would really just measure yours yourself since it is the previous generation from mine and there might be a difference. Even the model of A/C could make a difference of a couple of inches.
skyfree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 01:06 PM   #4

Thanks for your reply.
balldt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
17b, height