Production Schedule - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 09-01-2019, 08:09 PM   #21

Trailer: 2012 Escape "Classic" 5.0 SA
Quote:
Originally Posted by emers382 View Post
Hey Barry, didn't know you were neighbours with Jim Norman in Pennsylvania. Thought you lived in the Fraser Valley. Did Jim fool around with your profile?
Didn't take long! Nah, Jim lives in Chilliwack.
Barry

2012 Escape "Classic" 5.0 SA / 2017 F150, 2.7 EcoBoost 4X4 Supercab
Former trailers: 2005 Escape 17B / 1972 Boler 13'
barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 12:36 AM   #22

Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian B-P View Post
For those confused by the reference to an Arizona location, see this thread:
http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f3...-az-15930.html

I had missed this information until today, because I had assumed from the thread title that it was about a rally.
Here is a direct link to the post from ETI on page 8 of the thread. This is the best information regarding the AZ ambassador location.
http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f3...tml#post301907
Old 09-02-2019, 12:26 PM   #23

Trailer: 2020 Escape 19
Confused by a target market

I don't understand Escape trying to target the off road enthusiast. I have many freinds who have built Jeeps and they would rather sleep in a tent and spend the money on Jeep parts. They really should be selecting 3 or 4 premium RV dealers and send them trailers with premium packages.

Really a partner in the south west Lake Havasu, south east Florida, eastern Canada, Toronto would be a better strategy.

I'm sure the average Escape owner is in their 40's or 50's and use their trailers for long distance trips at RV parks. I doubt many Escape owners are running trails.
Old 09-02-2019, 12:49 PM   #24

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
Hi Doug
I don't disagree with the concepts in your post. From where I am, I don’t think about ruggedized trailers, Off road Jeeps, mountain climbing etc. I do notice the trailers coming out of Elkhart have shifted down in size the last three years or so. I also note the “luxury” campers like the Travato showing up in campgrounds too. My take is that the average age of Escape buyers is low to mid 60s. It would be interesting to know. The study of a product sales demographic is complex and I’m sure Escape knows that. The future will indeed be interesting to many, though not all, Escape owners.
All the best to you
Iowa Dave
Old 09-02-2019, 01:08 PM   #25
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doug2000 View Post
I don't understand Escape trying to target the off road enthusiast. I have many freinds who have built Jeeps and they would rather sleep in a tent and spend the money on Jeep parts. They really should be selecting 3 or 4 premium RV dealers and send them trailers with premium packages.

Really a partner in the south west Lake Havasu, south east Florida, eastern Canada, Toronto would be a better strategy.

I'm sure the average Escape owner is in their 40's or 50's and use their trailers for long distance trips at RV parks. I doubt many Escape owners are running trails.

I agree with you Doug 100%. Sure plenty of us like to get away from it all, but few wish to drive down 4x4 roads and haul a trailer while doing it.

On FiberglassRV, a new manufacturer made their presence known last mid-December. They're targeting hunters and fishers with an all-molded-towable capable of crawing really rough roads, the GoBe: https://gobecampers.com/
Attached Thumbnails
GoBe.JPG  
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2019, 01:23 PM   #26

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
There are a number of “specialty markets” for “comfortable” shelter depending upon the interest or activity at hand. Believe it or don’t, there are ice fishing shacks now that
are towed out on the ice, wheels “retract” ,
Hole covers removed and holes drilled,
Furnace fired and “Hey honey, I’m home”.
Prices to $30,000. You’ll see them in campgrounds in the summer on occasion usually in northern climates. 30 K. Not for me but for some. Toy haulers, Horse trailer/campers with potable corrals and hay on the roof, it’s all out there.
Iowa Dave
Old 09-11-2019, 09:34 AM   #27

Trailer: 2019 5.0TA "Junior", 2019 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi
Looks like ETI has resumed posting production date availability on their website: https://escapetrailer.com/production-schedule/

Current availability is any time in the second half of January, I assume that means they are booked up through January 15.
Old 09-11-2019, 10:09 AM   #28

Trailer: 2019 19 ft
My fault...I just orders a 19'. Very excited.
wbtc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 10:12 AM   #29

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Wow, 10 trailers a week....so the expansion doubled their capacity....
Old 09-11-2019, 10:55 AM   #30

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Wow, 10 trailers a week....so the expansion doubled their capacity....
Reace had announced this quite a ways back. One of the main reasons for the new buildings. Going through them was very interesting when I did. A very nice setup. I am glad Reace gave me a few tours over the years as I doubt I could get one anymore, not that I can blame them for keeping the general public out of the production areas.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:07 AM   #31

Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B 2020 Toyota Highlander XLE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
not that I can blame them for keeping the general public out of the production areas.

It's likely a requirement of their insurance. Not unusual.
Old 09-11-2019, 11:15 AM   #32

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaglo View Post
It's likely a requirement of their insurance. Not unusual.
Yeah, no doubt.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 11:31 AM   #33

Trailer: 2019 5.0 TA The Glass Inn
Just checked back on the ETI Production Schedule. They list a date and number of slots available, but no trailer types. My guess is they are modifying production by producing what people order, as opposed the way they used to do it, choosing trailer type and completion date.
rmitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 04:40 PM   #34
Escape Trailer Industries

Trailer: All of them
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmitch View Post
Just checked back on the ETI Production Schedule. They list a date and number of slots available, but no trailer types. My guess is they are modifying production by producing what people order, as opposed the way they used to do it, choosing trailer type and completion date.
rmitch Nailed it! I'm giving our customers the freedom to choose. A major strength at Escape is our ability to personalize and customize. I believe we need to continue this approach. Most people (not everyone) focus on the Orientation date rather than a specific production date.
Karl@Escape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:16 PM   #35

Trailer: 2019 Escape-21C toad by 2017 Titan XD Crew Cab V8 4x4
Schedule??

We just completed our paperwork and did the WT for the balance of our new E-21..wh is in production. Plan is to store it up in Chilliwack til Spring and go get it as soon as weather moderates. (I hate missing a Fall season of camping tho grrrr.).
I was kidding w Meagan while we discussed the balance due, etc etc and "storage" tips and so on . I mentioned that I hoped ETI was really gonna open the rumored 'branch office" in AZ bks "it wd save me days of travel" next Spring.....she just said nothing, so I moved on to other details.
FWIW I don't expect it will happen til the day AFTER I get back from that 5000 mile trip to Canada...my luck being what it usually is...
Hollybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:26 PM   #36

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollybee View Post
............FWIW I don't expect it will happen til the day AFTER I get back from that 5000 mile trip to Canada...my luck being what it usually is...

But what a wonderful trip it will be!! You'll have a wealth of stories about where you've been and what you've seen, exploring our wonderful continent.
And.... all the photos you'll be able to post on this forum, so we can ooh and ahhh, and ask "where was that taken" and "what exciting things did you find and do there" .............
dfandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 06:48 PM   #37

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
I highly recommend waiting until May and then attending the rally in Osoyoos after pick up. We did that this year and it was memorable. Osoyoos is about 3 hours east from Chilliwack and if anything is not working properly it can be fixed there. The drive through Canada is breath taking as is Chilliwack and Osoyoos.That is why we have been back there 4 times....