Towel bars - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Old 09-04-2015, 09:40 PM   #11
Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 "Seventy Degrees"
Charlie, our used 17 sold recently in hours. The few that have been listed recently have had similar results. If you know where a 2012 19 is for sale you best call right now if you want a chance at it. Hope it comes through for you, it is a good direction.

Greg A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 10:59 PM   #12
Trailer: Escape 19 2015
As a result of other forum members input, we had three Umbra hooks installed. - Umbra Flip 5-Hook Wall Hook, Natural - Coat Hooks

Kilometers are shorter than miles. Save gas, take your next trip in kilometers. George Carlin
P&L is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2015, 11:29 PM   #13
Trailer: 2009 Escape 17B - "Toad". '08 Toyota RAV4 V6
I haven't found many of my hooks to be all that useful.
I put one large one on the outside of the shower/toilet, next to the door. Last trip, my wife used it to hang sun dresses, which had to be pushed out of the way in order to close the bath door. Usually used for wet jackets.
I put another on the side of the fridge wall, passenger side, next to the head of our bed. Thought I'd hang my clothes on it when crawling into bed, but they hang down far enough that I get tangled up while flailing about in my sleep.
There is another at the other end, driver side, where my wife sits to read. It is unused because anything hanging there is irritating.
Have two hooks at the entrance, on the wardrobe wall, that are handy for hanging binoculars, camera and a jacket or two. Opposite, on the fridge wall is one that is used to hang the broom, which is out of the way.
Have a couple inside the shower. One for the squeegee and one unused - it was supposed to be for a facecloth, but nobody uses that sink.
There is also a hook to the right of the stove on outside bath wall. It holds oven mitts.
I have suction hooks for the outside shower towels.

My advice is try the removeable 3M Command hooks first. Establish where you need and want hooks and if you must, replace them with something permanent later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 3M Hook.jpg (53.1 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg 3M hooks and check list.jpg (141.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: jpg squeegee.jpg (39.1 KB, 6 views)

2009 Escape 17B "Toad"
2008 Toyota RAV4 V6 Sport
North Vancouver, British Columbia

What happens to the hole when the cheese is gone?
- Bertolt Brecht
gbaglo is online now   Reply With Quote