Trailer cover - Page 8 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 04-19-2016, 03:25 PM   #141

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A
Calmark-April 2016

I had decided, after re-reading this thread and doing much research, to get a Calmark cover. It helps that they're about 9,000 feet from my office. I'm very familiar with Sunbrella fabrics, as they are the fabric of choice for awnings in commercial developments: they're fire-resistant (our concern at the Fire Dept.), very durable, and most importantly, UV resistant.
Calmark has (at least) the 17's and 19's on file, but now, they have a laser measuring device. Based on a talk with them last week, today I dropped off my 17 on the way to work, so they are doing a scan of my trailer to dial up the accuracy another notch.

I also informed the owners that ETI has changed the molds for the upcoming manufactures, so they're aware of that fact.

When I receive the cover, an report will be forthcoming!
dfandrews is offline   Reply With Quote