Turned in Build Sheet - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 07-01-2015, 01:47 AM   #1
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Seattle, Washington
Trailer: 2015 21'
Posts: 32
Turned in Build Sheet

Today was the day that our final build sheet was due. Thanks to everyone for all the info on graphics, colors, fonts, inverters, and everything else. "Hops" enters production in August for a September 18 pickup
__________________

Cmellon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:50 AM   #2
Commercial Member
 
tractors1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 - "Felicity"
Posts: 2,326
Congrats, now you get to rethink/revise. I think we submitted at least 6 changes.
__________________

__________________
Charlie Y

Need custom storage to your design? Don't drill holes!
www.RVWidgetWorks.com
tractors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:56 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
float5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Denison, Texas
Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
Posts: 4,923
Cmellon, good for you!
We had plenty of changes up to the final but nothing since then --- yet! No doubt we will have something. Were you given a production date?
You can always hope that it is the final one .
__________________
Cathy. Floating Cloud
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.... "
Emerson
float5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 01:59 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
KarenH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Bellingham, Washington
Trailer: 2013 Escape 15A
Posts: 1,926
Send a message via Skype™ to KarenH
Good going. I'm sure you'll be happy with all of your decisions because there are no wrong ones.
__________________
Karen Hulford
2013 Escape 15A, "Egbert"
Ford 150 XLT 5.8L
Bellingham, Washington
KarenH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 02:03 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
float5's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Denison, Texas
Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
Posts: 4,923
Quote:
Originally Posted by tractors1 View Post
Congrats, now you get to rethink/revise. I think we submitted at least 6 changes.
You had six changes after the final and they did not charge you the extra?
__________________
Cathy. Floating Cloud
"Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air.... "
Emerson
float5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 08:40 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
rbryan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2015 F150 Ecoboost
Posts: 7,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Floating Cloud View Post
You had six changes after the final and they did not charge you the extra?
It depends. Escape's policy for changes after the final build sheet is submitted is clear - but sometimes they waive the change fee if the changes don't affect the production date or put a kink in the assembly line. By policy they have a right to charge for any change, but this is Escape we're talking about, and they are very accommodating. Try not to abuse the privilege, and expect to pay the fee for any changes beyond the build sheet submission.
__________________
"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy an RV. And that is pretty close."
rbryan4 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 09:46 AM   #7
Senior Member
 
dfandrews's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2014
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A - "The Pullman"
Posts: 1,352
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmellon View Post
Today was the day that our final build sheet was due. Thanks to everyone for all the info on graphics, colors, fonts, inverters, and everything else. "Hops" enters production in August for a September 18 pickup
Congrat's, Emilio and Christine.

We recently sent in our signed sheet for our 17, and have a build date of Sept 21, so I expect that our build photos will show your 21 in line right ahead of us. We'll look for it. Exciting times.
__________________
Don & Teresa
2015 17A: 2011 Honda Pilot
RLTW
dfandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2015, 11:03 AM   #8
Commercial Member
 
tractors1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Location: Hillsboro, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 - "Felicity"
Posts: 2,326
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan4 View Post
It depends. Escape's policy for changes after the final build sheet is submitted is clear - but sometimes they waive the change fee if the changes don't affect the production date or put a kink in the assembly line. By policy they have a right to charge for any change, but this is Escape we're talking about, and they are very accommodating. Try not to abuse the privilege, and expect to pay the fee for any changes beyond the build sheet submission.
We slipped into a cancelled production slot and only had 2 1/2 weeks to turn in a build sheet. The changes we had were all minor or involved mounting items we had to find/buy/ship to ETI for installation, or a deletion (for example, we did not use the standard ETI mattress.)
__________________

__________________
Charlie Y

Need custom storage to your design? Don't drill holes!
www.RVWidgetWorks.com
tractors1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.