Where to stay in Chilliwack - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > General Escape
Click Here to Login

Old 04-16-2018, 11:49 PM   #21

Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
We stayed at the Hampton (special Escape rate) and had our car completely full of trailer items going from the 19' to the 21'. I guess nobody wanted our dishes, pots, cleaning stuff, bed linens, shoes or anything.
float5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2018, 06:50 AM   #22

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
At either of the places you stay, on the morning of the pick up, ask for a late check out. We were able to transfer the stuff from the truck to the trailer, out on the parking lot at noon time, and then checked out and left around 3 pm for points east...made the trip home more enjoyable.
Old 04-17-2018, 10:06 PM   #23

Trailer: 2017 19 Escape
Best Western nice. Great breakfast, clean and comfortable.
I had No problem with my stuff, but I like the idea of seeing if eti will let u Park ur packed vehicle in their lot.
That would be the easiest.
U r right there.
Good luck.
Moaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:50 PM   #24

Trailer: 2004 Fleetwood Santa Fe
I live in Chilliwack and there isn't really a good hotel to stay in near the Escape plant. I would look in Abbotsford which you will have to travel through anyway if you're coming from the border. Try the Best Western Bakerview Inn (604) 859-1341. It's about 25 minutes from Escape.
A better option is an AirB&B. If you can get something in Garrison Crossing you can't really go wrong. It's a newer development.
Super Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 02:54 PM   #25

Trailer: 2017 19 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
I live in Chilliwack and there isn't really a good hotel to stay in near the Escape plant. I would look in Abbotsford which you will have to travel through anyway if you're coming from the border. Try the Best Western Bakerview Inn (604) 859-1341. It's about 25 minutes from Escape.
A better option is an AirB&B. If you can get something in Garrison Crossing you can't really go wrong. It's a newer development.
SD surprised to hear u say that. Have u ever stayed at the BW next door to ETI?
Moaboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 04:35 PM   #26

Trailer: 2013 19' & 2013 15B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Dave View Post
I stayed at the Best Western just around the corner from Escape Trailer Industries. Although not high end accommodations, they were satisfactory for my needs and close enough that the 15sec drive to ETI in the morning was painless.

"It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it." - 1907, Maurice Switzer
Dave Walter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 06:16 PM   #27

Trailer: None now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Walter View Post
I stayed at the Best Western just around the corner from Escape Trailer Industries. Although not high end accommodations, they were satisfactory for my needs and close enough that the 15sec drive to ETI in the morning was painless.
And there was Tim Hortons close by. Maybe you all are used to them but we Floridians get a kick out of them. Even if they are owned by a Florida Corporation ( Burger King )
( Which is owned by Goldman Sach and a Brazilian group )
wetzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2018, 09:43 PM   #28

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21
We crossed into Canada on Saturday Stayed 2 nights at Harrison Hot Springs before going to ETI on Monday. We were able to relax for a day after driving 2400 miles, plus took a boat tour out on the lake.
James Gang is offline   Reply With Quote