If you were to read through previous threads on options, and even ones discussing just this topic, you will see a broad spectrum of options that some like, and others don't care to have. That said, only you can decide what is best for you. And don't forget, that most options are doable after the fact if one decides later that they are needed. A thermal package is one that is not doable, dual fuel water heater upgrade would just be a waste of money, and a few other things, but not much.
I would bet if folks were honest, there are likely WAY more options added and not used than ones they really wish they had of got. For me, options I am getting this time for the most part were not even available in 2009.
Ones I got in our first trailer, and would not do again are;
- Built in stereo, as it does no good for outside where we usually are wanting to listen, and technology rapidly changes. I love listening to music, but our bluetooth speaker does well for that, as well as boosting sound for our TV.
- Exterior shower on drivers side (not convenient for our use, but I am going to install one - one the passenger side in our 5.0.
Things I am adding to the 5.0 that we did not have in the 19 are;
- Air Conditioning - would have used it maybe 6-10 times in 6 years with the 19, but getting it in anticipation of travelling to hot places.
- Solar Ready so I can do whatever I wish for solar. Solar was not even available when I bought in 2009.
- Removable power cord. Was not available when we bought either, but I added it later and much prefer it.
- Surge protector. Again, was not available, but you know, just in case.....