Let's see your trailer pillows! - Page 6 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Modifications and Alterations
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-10-2017, 10:47 AM   #101

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nrgtic4 View Post
Laura,
LOVE your new summertime quilt set !
We won't have our 21 until August, but here is a photo our duvet bed covering, along with the fabrics we chose for our dinette cushions, valance and throw pillows. We ordered the duvet cover in a queen size and cut its width a bit in order for it to fit better and give us some extra material for making throw pillows.
Thanks. Yeah, I can't wait to get them! I got an extra set, which I didn't do with my kitty flannel sheets and I now regret it as they're discontinued. Bummer.

LOVE your color/fabric choices! Be sure to post photos of all that when you get the trailer.
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:51 AM   #102

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21 ("Hotel California" -Aug 2017) Tow is 2016 GMC Canyon Duromax Diesel
Also want to comment on how much I enjoy these kind of threads and seeing everyone's cool pillows and other ways of personalizing their trailers ! :-)
Nrgtic4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 10:54 AM   #103

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21 ("Hotel California" -Aug 2017) Tow is 2016 GMC Canyon Duromax Diesel
Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
Thanks. Yeah, I can't wait to get them! I got an extra set, which I didn't do with my kitty flannel sheets and I now regret it as they're discontinued. Bummer.

LOVE your color/fabric choices! Be sure to post photos of all that when you get the trailer.
Thanks Laura,
LOVE your choices too !
Old 02-10-2017, 11:18 AM   #104

Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Quote:
Laura,
LOVE your new summertime quilt set !
We won't have our 21 until August, but here is a photo our duvet bed covering, along with the fabrics we chose for our dinette cushions, valance and throw pillows. We ordered the duvet cover in a queen size and cut its width a bit in order for it to fit better and give us some extra material for making throw pillows.
Really love your choices of colors . These are the colors we always go to . Can't wait to see your finished pictures . Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 11:31 AM   #105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patandlinda View Post
Really love your choices of colors . These are the colors we always go to . Can't wait to see your finished pictures . Pat
Thanks Pat!
I love how yours look too!
I'm not getting any work done today. Having too much fun looking at everyone's colors
Old 02-10-2017, 01:45 PM   #106

Let's see your trailer pillow"s

Quote:
Thanks Pat!
I love how yours look too!
I'm not getting any work done today. Having too much fun looking at everyone's colors
Couldn't resist , one shot in living room of our colors . There are pillow's on the couch though , Also our trailer graphics are Real Teal . We just went with Escape's color choices for now . Can always change the formica and the cushion"s will get redo later . Put money in other places for now. Pat
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_0003 2.jpg  
Old 02-10-2017, 02:16 PM   #107

Pat,
Your living room looks great! Those are our favorite colors! Pete is an impresssionist artist who exhibits at juried art shows and those are his favorites colors for paintings. Here's a few of his works in that palette that we plan on making making reproductions of and hanging in our trailer. .
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_4871.jpg   IMG_4875.jpg  
Old 02-10-2017, 02:17 PM   #108

Trailer: 2012 Escape 15 A
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaglo View Post
Alright already.
We have a throw pillow.
Now, how about guest towels?
Love that pillow ....
Old 02-10-2017, 02:29 PM   #109

Trailer: 2012 Escape 15 A
Quote:
Pat,
Your living room looks great! Those are our favorite colors! Pete is an impresssionist artist who exhibits at juried art shows and those are his favorites colors for paintings. Here's a few of his works in that palette that we plan on making making reproductions of and hanging in our trailer. .
Beautiful paintings !
Old 02-10-2017, 02:58 PM   #110

Quote:
Pat,
Thankyou . We love the color of the ocean and it is everywhere we can use it . Wonderful paintings ! Reminds me especially the first one of our favorite , Van Gogh . Linda also paints . some of her work is on the walls . The crocheted blanket Linda made for me also . The table I made from discarded pool tiles along the road someone threw out . As soon as I saw your colors , I connected . I used to have a old 1963 Ford F-100 , Caribbean Turquoise ,was the color . My kids were embarrassed to ride in truck , but I loved it . Please post pictures of the inside of your trailer . I am sure we will love it . Pat
Old 02-10-2017, 03:00 PM   #111

Quote:
Thankyou . We love the color of the ocean and it is everywhere we can use it . Wonderful paintings ! Reminds me especially the first one of our favorite , Van Gogh . Linda also paints . some of her work is on the walls . The crocheted blanket Linda made for me also . The table I made from discarded pool tiles along the road someone threw out . As soon as I saw your colors , I connected . I used to have a old 1963 Ford F-100 , Caribbean Turquoise ,was the color . My kids were embarrassed to ride in truck , but I loved it . Please post pictures of the inside of your trailer . I am sure we will love it . Pat
Just noticed your reference to the Eagles song in your avatar . Hotel California . Favorite band too . Pat
Old 02-10-2017, 03:16 PM   #112

Quote:
Just noticed your reference to the Eagles song in your avatar . Hotel California . Favorite band too . Pat
Can't wait to meet one day. We have a lot in common. Great minds think alike .
Old 02-10-2017, 03:22 PM   #113

Quote:
Quote:
Can't wait to meet one day. We have a lot in common. Great minds think alike .
Definetly! Pat
Old 02-10-2017, 03:27 PM   #114

Our trailer is named, Hotel California" not only because it's one of our favorite songs
but also a major function of what our trailer is going to be for us, since my daughter and her wife just had a baby boy 10 months ago and we want so very much to become a regular part of their lives. I can't wait to start "livin it up at the Hotel California" with or without, "pink champagne on ice"
Old 02-10-2017, 03:47 PM   #115

Quote:
Our trailer is named, Hotel California" not only because it's one of our favorite songs
but also a major function of what our trailer is going to be for us, since my daughter and her wife just had a baby boy 10 months ago and we want so very much to become a regular part of their lives. I can't wait to start "livin it up at the Hotel California" with or without, "pink champagne on ice"
Lisa Congratulations on the Grandchild ! They are so much fun ! We make a trip up to Washington State , at least once a year to see one of my daughters and the grandkids . Trailer is perfect accommodations and makes it a fun trip to boot . Now that song is running in my head ! Love it ! Pat
Old 02-10-2017, 04:16 PM   #116

Quote:
Lisa Congratulations on the Grandchild ! They are so much fun ! We make a trip up to Washington State , at least once a year to see one of my daughters and the grandkids . Trailer is perfect accommodations and makes it a fun trip to boot . Now that song is running in my head ! Love it ! Pat
Thanks, Pat. I have the song now stuck in my head too.
Old 02-10-2017, 05:06 PM   #117

Quote:
Thanks, Pat. I have the song now stuck in my head too.
Pat
Old 05-02-2017, 04:36 AM   #118

Trailer: 2011 Escape 17B
I made our trailer pillows by printing pics of our trailer on them with an inkjet printer.
Attached Thumbnails
trailer pillow.jpg   trailer pillow2.jpg  
LBaranyai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 09:16 AM   #119

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by LBaranyai View Post
I made our trailer pillows by printing pics of our trailer on them with an inkjet printer.
Cool! Thanks for sharing.

Just don't spill drinks on 'em, huh?
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2017, 10:35 AM   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBaranyai View Post
Hi have a question for you . How do you make your pillows using a ink jet printer ? Laura doesn't like our pillows and wants us to get some new ones . Seriously curious how you do that . Pat