SpringField Marine Pedestal - and a few more mods - Page 11 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Modifications and Alterations
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-30-2016, 09:41 PM   #101
Senior Member
 
Patandlinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Posts: 3,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan4 View Post
Didn't think to Pat, but it literally is just a matter of unscrewing the water lines, removing the nuts that hold the faucet down, then pull the old one out and put the new one in. Took all of 3 minutes, no tools.
When I looked under there it looks like the plex goes right up to bottom of facet . Need to look better . I didn't see any lines at all going to my facet ,just the plex connected . Got to go look again . Your facet sure looks nicer . Pat
__________________

Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:44 PM   #102
Senior Member
 
rbryan4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Trailer: 2015 19 "Past Tents", 2015 F150 Ecoboost
Posts: 7,407
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patandlinda View Post
When I looked under there it looks like the plex goes right up to bottom of facet . Need to look better . I didn't see any lines at all going to my facet ,just the plex connected . Got to go look again . Your facet sure looks nicer . Pat
The pex pipes have a plastic nut on the end of them Pat with 1/2" standard pipe threads. Easy off, easy on, hand tighten only. You don't even need to see them - you can feel them.
__________________

__________________
"You can't buy happiness, but you can buy an RV. And that is pretty close."
rbryan4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 09:45 PM   #103
Senior Member
 
Patandlinda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Ventura County, California
Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Posts: 3,835
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan4 View Post
The pex pipes have a plastic nut on the end of them Pat with 1/2" standard pipe threads. Easy off, easy on, hand tighten only. You don't even need to see them - you can feel them.
Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2016, 11:24 PM   #104
Senior Member
 
Jim Bennett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 11,855
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbryan4 View Post
Another quick mod today-
Nice looking upgrade, Robert.
__________________
2017 Escape 5.0 TA
2015 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5L EcoBoost
2009 Escape 19 (previous)
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:09 AM   #105
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Burlington Twp., New Jersey
Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Posts: 1,132
Overton's promo code

Really impressed with the Springfield pedestal mod. Just ordered one to get rid of the flimsy table issue. Try promo code V127546 for $50 off and free shipping. Got it for $270. Assuming it is not a unique code to my parents catalog it should work.
rubicon327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:23 AM   #106
Senior Member
 
paulw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Marysville, Washington
Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 & Chevy Silverado 5.3L EcoTec
Posts: 607
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon327 View Post
Really impressed with the Springfield pedestal mod. Just ordered one to get rid of the flimsy table issue. Try promo code V127546 for $50 off and free shipping. Got it for $270. Assuming it is not a unique code to my parents catalog it should work.
It works! Thanks
paulw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 11:44 AM   #107
Senior Member
 
Greg A's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2013
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 "Seventy Degrees"
Posts: 2,110
They'll probably send ur parents an email inquiring why they needed 7 Springfield Pedestals.
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 12:30 PM   #108
Senior Member
 
nathanj04011's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2015
Location: Midcoast, Maine
Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 421
Has anyone purchased the black pedestal? If not, why not?
nathanj04011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 02:16 PM   #109
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Burlington Twp., New Jersey
Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Posts: 1,132
I like the look of the silver from the pics that have been posted. Also the black is another $80.
rubicon327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2016, 02:23 PM   #110
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Burlington Twp., New Jersey
Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Posts: 1,132
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg A View Post
They'll probably send ur parents an email inquiring why they needed 7 Springfield Pedestals.
Oops!
__________________

rubicon327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off






» Virginia Campgrounds

Reviews provided by



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:24 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.