"The Trailer" - Likes, Loves and Dislikes - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Modifications and Alterations
Click Here to Login

Old 06-23-2017, 06:47 PM   #41

Trailer: 2013 19 Escape
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg A View Post
Wow, Laura, amazing decor. I must say I believe you've built a mobile Cat House.
Careful there Greg if nothing else we had a good laugh . Laura is a colorful women but a very nice one too ! Pat
Patandlinda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 02:12 AM   #42

Trailer: 2015 21'; 2011 19' sold; 4Runner; ph ninezero3 327-27ninefour
Laura, you sure have done a lot to your trailer! You have really made it different and your own. It is amazing what adding fabrics and all can do so no two trailers look alike. Especially like that cats over the door piece.
float5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:45 AM   #43

Trailer: New 21 Escape (not classic)10/16 Sold Lil Snoozy 7/16
Different 21's with color

Very nicely done .I like the counters and the Cat ensembles are unique .We had 2 cats one used to jump in the pool for a swim the other was afraid of its own shadow . Thank you for getting the Forum and ETI involved and getting us all out of hot water .
BTW Now we have a Dog we can still be Friends Jim and Loree
jennykatz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 10:33 AM   #44

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patandlinda View Post
Careful there Greg if nothing else we had a good laugh . Laura is a colorful women but a very nice one too ! Pat
Hee, hee. Today I'm wearing turquoise shorts, purple t-shirt and socks with cats on 'em (and lots of bright pink). Going near the Pride Parade in Seattle, so figured I'd wear some bright colors today.

Quote:
Originally Posted by float5 View Post
Laura, you sure have done a lot to your trailer! You have really made it different and your own. It is amazing what adding fabrics and all can do so no two trailers look alike. Especially like that cats over the door piece.
It really cuts down on the light in the AM. As does the double layer curtain in the bathroom since I leave the door open at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jennykatz View Post
Very nicely done .I like the counters and the Cat ensembles are unique .We had 2 cats one used to jump in the pool for a swim the other was afraid of its own shadow . Thank you for getting the Forum and ETI involved and getting us all out of hot water .
BTW Now we have a Dog we can still be Friends Jim and Loree
Yeah, I do talk to dog people from time to time. Heck, they're my best clock customers! I just don't want doggies in my trailer. Had a few exceptions at the Spring NOG, but that was it. 2 just dashed in like it was theirs and the other was invited. I know, what was wrong with me?

A swimming kitty?!? Cool!

Hey, happy to keep others out of hot water.

Thanks to all for your kind comments above.
NW Cat Owner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 10:41 AM   #45

Trailer: 2020 Escape 17B "Voyager"
We had a campsite neighbor last week with a cat- they just let it out and it stayed on their site. Lucky for it- or us- my dogs were not loose. But I was amazed they'd just let it out to roam.
Bobbie54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 01:24 PM   #46

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0TA / 2016 Ram Eco Diesel 4X4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbie54 View Post
We had a campsite neighbor last week with a cat- they just let it out and it stayed on their site. Lucky for it- or us- my dogs were not loose. But I was amazed they'd just let it out to roam.
Hi: Bobbie54... Maybe they were trying to lose 10 Lbs!!! Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
escape artist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2017, 06:44 PM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner View Post
Hee, hee. Today I'm wearing turquoise shorts, purple t-shirt and socks with cats on 'em (and lots of bright pink). Going near the Pride Parade in Seattle, so figured I'd wear some bright colors today.

It really cuts down on the light in the AM. As does the double layer curtain in the bathroom since I leave the door open at night.

Yeah, I do talk to dog people from time to time. Heck, they're my best clock customers! I just don't want doggies in my trailer. Had a few exceptions at the Spring NOG, but that was it. 2 just dashed in like it was theirs and the other was invited. I know, what was wrong with me?

A swimming kitty?!? Cool!

Hey, happy to keep others out of hot water.

Thanks to all for your kind comments above.
Hey Laura Turquoise is our favorite color . Heck it is the color of the trailer graphics and some of our personalization. . Linda loves pink too . Just woke up from a nap so probably not making much sense. Better quit while I am ahead . Pat
Old 06-27-2017, 10:44 PM   #48

Trailer: "The Trailer", 2nd Gen 21' & a 2017 Tundra CrewMax in Blazing Blue Pearl
Why we got it naked

Sans graphics, that is.

I purchased these kitty graphics last year and have been waiting for a good time to put them on. Finally found that time today. Washed the trailer and started applying. I have more than these, but my hands gave out as you need to apply lots of pressure to make sure the graphic comes off properly.

Yep, a true Cat House now!

Rear ends of kitties on the rear end of the trailer. Too funny.

The two smaller kitties on the front of the trailer I'll be able to see when I look in the rear view mirror (hard to break that habit). Way more fun that boring ol' white.

The kitty on the door reminds us of Pearl, one of the black cats we've had. The other two look like they've noticed something's going on inside and want to know what's what. One is even talking to ya, asking to come in.

Yeah, I'm having fun. That's what I planned all along. I know it's not for everyone, but hey, whatever. Dirk really likes how they look and he wasn't saying it just to make me feel good. Yay!

Enjoy!

(Sorry Nathan, just couldn't bring myself to do a Hello Kitty decal. I did see some HK fleece, but, nope, couldn't get any for a blanket either. )
Attached Thumbnails
DSC05412.jpg   DSC05411.jpg   DSC05414.jpg  
Old 06-27-2017, 10:48 PM   #49

Oooo, I just noticed how the neighbor's tree is reflected in the rear window. Cool! Doubt ETI would use it in their calendar since it's not stock graphics. But I can always submit it to get a free one for next year.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:20 PM   #50

Hey, I like those!! Looks great. Need bigger photos of whole trailer with them.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:26 PM   #51

Trailer: August 2017 17b
Love the black cats! I've got one named Tofino (grey tiger sister Ucluelet.) Also: encouraging: taking alternate decal option for posting Ducky Duddle as upcoming 17B's ID. Thanks!
sumac.rhus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2017, 11:32 PM   #52

Thanks Kathy. I'll have more photos as I get more of them applied. I have one with my business name which will also be appropriate for the trailer (Under Kitty Supervision) but I'm not sure where it'll go. I was thinking the back of the trailer, under the window. But Dirk thinks the front. We'll see. I tape up each graphic before applying to see how I like where they're at. I moved a few of 'em around before applying them.

I got them from Vinyl Disorder during one of their frequent sales. It was kind of tricky getting them all around the same size/scale. Not all of them are, but I think I'll be able to use most of what I purchased.

Vinyl Cat Car Decals, Cat Wall Decals - Vinyl Disorder
Old 06-27-2017, 11:36 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumac.rhus View Post
Love the black cats! I've got one named Tofino (grey tiger sister Ucluelet.) Also: encouraging: taking alternate decal option for posting Ducky Duddle as upcoming 17B's ID. Thanks!
Thanks. And you're welcome. I don't know how long they'll last. The company said something like 5 years, but we'll see. It'll be fun in the meanwhile.

I really like the black kitty greeting you at the door. Pearl would always greet me at the door, so I figured that was a very appropriate place for her to hang out.
Old 06-27-2017, 11:45 PM   #54

Quote:
Thanks. And you're welcome. I don't know how long they'll last. The company said something like 5 years, but we'll see. It'll be fun in the meanwhile.

I really like the black kitty greeting you at the door. Pearl would always greet me at the door, so I figured that was a very appropriate place for her to hang out.
Laura very cool ! Love you put "Pearl " at the door . We sure will know how to find you ! Pat
Old 06-28-2017, 12:33 AM   #55

Quote:
Thanks Kathy. I'll have more photos as I get more of them applied. I have one with my business name which will also be appropriate for the trailer (Under Kitty Supervision) but I'm not sure where it'll go. I was thinking the back of the trailer, under the window. But Dirk thinks the front. We'll see. I tape up each graphic before applying to see how I like where they're at. I moved a few of 'em around before applying them.

I got them from Vinyl Disorder during one of their frequent sales. It was kind of tricky getting them all around the same size/scale. Not all of them are, but I think I'll be able to use most of what I purchased.

Vinyl Cat Car Decals, Cat Wall Decals - Vinyl Disorder
If they only last five years, you might want to get duplicates to have then. Once removed, they will leave light versions.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:26 AM   #56

Trailer: 2015 Escape 19 "Seventy Degrees"
Now, dats da Cat's Meow!!! Like Like Like.
Greg A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 10:01 AM   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by float5 View Post
If they only last five years, you might want to get duplicates to have then. Once removed, they will leave light versions.
Ghost cats!

And yeah, already thought of that. I've kept a copy of my order so I'll know exactly what I got and want again.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:28 PM   #58

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0 TA
There will be no mistaking that you run a homeless cat rescue service!! Now on the other hand, if you'd have put a big 'Hello Kitty' decal in a place or three, well, maybe people would have just understood that you liked cats...sigh. Missed opportunity.

Actually, I have been wondering what the decals would end up looking like and I think knowing you and your love of cats, it's perfect. Nice job!!
nathanj04011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 04:06 PM   #59

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanj04011 View Post
There will be no mistaking that you run a homeless cat rescue service!! Now on the other hand, if you'd have put a big 'Hello Kitty' decal in a place or three, well, maybe people would have just understood that you liked cats...sigh. Missed opportunity.

Actually, I have been wondering what the decals would end up looking like and I think knowing you and your love of cats, it's perfect. Nice job!!
Thanks Nathan.

All of my kitties have been rescues, one way or the other. I almost snagged one in Coos Bay OR, but another camper was snagging the kitty, thankfully as she had a carrier and I didn't.

Well, there is that big empty spot on the front of the trailer. Wanna pay me big bucks to put a Hello Kitty decal up there? Thought not. You need those big bucks for gas for your truck when it's pulling your trailer.
Old 06-28-2017, 04:12 PM   #60

Trailer: 2016 Escape 5.0 TA
Do correct me if I'm wrong, but don't you have a truck and a trailer almost as long as the 5.0TA? Yeah, thought so. No wonder you wanted me to pay you big bucks!! You need fuel money about as bad as I do!!
nathanj04011 is offline   Reply With Quote