Welcome! I have been focusing on the thermistor and have a report I'll post soon.
I would like to implement many of these concepts/products. What do you think of them?
From my discussions with frig specialists the priorities should be:
1. Insulation - I saw others working on it but I haven't had the chance. It is extremely critical in hot weather.
2. Flue - routing burner exhaust out of the chamber, I'm thinking "up" by sliding a tube down from the top instead of hacking the side of the trailer.
3. Flue fans - there are 3 key places and I need to send a picture of the back to a guy who will point out those 3 places. I need better pictures of the back. He said you don't have to move the air up and out as much as 'around' as the heat sets in these 3 places.
4. Thermistor to fine tune temps
5. internal fan in the box to assist natural convection down the back and up the front ... slowly.
** check all clearances around doors for air leaks, check tightness of all screws/bolts etc especially where conduction occurs. And liberally apply some good thermally conductive paste wherever appropriate.
That's my take at the moment. Please reset and/or comment.