A Couple of Concerns
We just returned from our first "no hook-up" trip with our 2011 19 although we did use a generator (cheating?) in the evenings to re-charge the batteries and listen to music. Somethings have me a bit concerned.
First, as our pump was running, I turned on the monitor panel and it indicated the batteries (2-6volt) were at the lowest level. Once the pump was off, the monitor indicated the battery level was back up at the top level. So, we have bad batteries that won't take a load or the pump draws one hell of a lot of current. I should mention that the batteries held up throughout the night when the furnace was running and we had the Maxx Fan going all night to eliminate the condensation.
Second, the pump seems to take a very long time to shut down once the water is turned off. It sort of makes a slow grinding sound for a minute or two then stops. Anyone else experience this?
Third, does anyone use a Honda EU200i generator? If so, have you ever monitored the output voltage? The readout on our surge protector reads 127 volts which is a bit high, I would think.
I would appreciate any and all comments on the above.
We're still have'n fun...