AT&T mobile value plans - internet access - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Problem Solving | Owners helping each other
Old 06-20-2014, 08:39 AM   #11
Trailer: 2014 21 2013 Yukon
All AT&T Mobile Share plans give you unlimited calling, texting (domestic) and let you tether a smart phone to another device. This is called the hotspot feature. Most newer (last 2 years) smartphones can do this. You pick the amount of data you want. Their best deal is a price match to T-Mobile: if you are out of contract you get the above with 10GB with two smartphones sharing that for $130/mo. Each add'l phone is $15. 10 max allowed.

We were paying the same I think for 4GB before they brought this plan out earlier this year. I could have my tablet activated as it is cellular ready however I don't need to with the Hotspot feature of my phone.

It really pays to call every three months or so no matter who your carrier is to be sure they don't have a better deal. Very competitive industry and plans change.

Rossue is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 08:52 AM   #12
Trailer: Working on my build list
New rules on cell phone boosters just went into effect. A lot of old boosters had to be discontinued and a lot of new ones will be coming out in the next few months. If you can wait a while you will have a better selection and probably better prices.

The good news is the Wilson Sleek has been about the only 4G booster and several more have been announced recently so you will have a better chance of getting one that meets your needs.

WestEnder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2014, 09:28 AM   #13
Trailer: 2008 Escape 17b
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
I'm going to change it, is that not what you do??
Originally Posted by gbaglo View Post
What did you do about the weather, once you had the information?8)

let the record show that cpacharley2008's attempt at changing the weather last winter was a miserable failure

J Mac is offline   Reply With Quote