Hows the refrig in the new 2017 21' doing? - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Problem Solving | Owners helping each other
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-06-2017, 07:49 AM   #41

Trailer: Escape 21' May 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Dog View Post
Hola Nancy! We have the DM2663LBX model fridge on our 2017 21' bumper pull trailer and we have not had any cooling issues yet. We have had the setting on "3" since we picked it up in March. We have not hit the 80s yet, but we will probably do so next week. I will monitor for changes in cooling.

Regards,
Hi Fred, good to hear from you and thanks for getting this thread back on topic. Glad to hear your refrig is doing so fine. Are y'all going to the Appreciation Rally? We are taking a month to pick up our trailer, go to the rally where we want to practice some boondocking while around all you professionals and then head down the west coast and boondock in the Redwood forest and then at Sequoia before heading back to Texas. We have a lot to learn.
I thought when we turned in our build sheet I would be off the forum for a couple of months and think about other stuff beside the trailer, but it seems there is still so much to plan for. Walter is wondering about a few roads you might be familiar with like US 97 out of Canada through Washington, US 101 in Oregon and California. How is it for traveling with the trailer? Are they mountainous? Coming from Osoyoos are you familiar with some good camping spots?
Now I am getting it off topic!
The Quilting Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 09:07 AM   #42

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Nancy,
We are stopping in California for 2 days on our way to Osoyoos, staying near Visalia,Ca. which is near Sequoia NP. We take CA 99 north to Stockton, Ca and then get on I5 north past Shasta, Ca and then take US97 north all the way to Osoyoos,BC. It is a nice drive, approximately 1000 miles and we take 2 days. We stop in Oregon at a KOA with views of the Cascades and Mt.Hood, http://koa.com/campgrounds/redmond/
Old 03-06-2017, 09:15 AM   #43

Trailer: Escape 21' May 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Nancy,
We are stopping in California for 2 days on our way to Osoyoos, staying near Visalia,Ca. which is near Sequoia NP. We take CA 99 north to Stockton, Ca and then get on I5 north past Shasta, Ca and then take US97 north all the way to Osoyoos,BC. It is a nice drive, approximately 1000 miles and we take 2 days. We stop in Oregon at a KOA with views of the Cascades and Mt.Hood, Culver, Oregon Campground | Redmond / Central Oregon KOA
Thanks Jim that helps a lot.
N
The Quilting Lady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 10:03 AM   #44

Trailer: 2019 F150 eco boost with 2017 5.0 TA in tow
Hi Quilter,

The California coast has taken a beating this winter.

You might want to call 916-445-7623 (ROAD) for up to date info on all California highways.

Good luck and have a great trip.
RicVic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2017, 12:37 PM   #45

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbaglo View Post
After watching the Daytona 500 last week, I have an idea to make NASCAR even more 'exciting'. Half the cars go clockwise and half go anti-clockwise.
You mean kinda like this?
dfandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2017, 09:11 PM   #46

Trailer: 2000 Casita
Escape 19 2017

Our Dometic 6 cubic feet refrigerator will not work on 120volt ac after working for 3 days . Trailer is 4 days old . Picked it up on Monday March 27th 2017. Stopped working on AC the 30th. Any suggestions??. Read the manual. No help.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:14 PM   #47

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21C 2019 Expedition
Had problems with our 6.7 trying to go to AC mode. If you just leave it on Auto it will switch by itself to AC when plugged in. I mistakenly thought I had to select AC mode and kept getting an alarm. Hope that is all it is.
Rossue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 10:46 AM   #48

Trailer: 2014 Bigfoot 25B175FB
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Interesting, I have always used "Counter-clockwise", never heard of anti-clockwise...must be
a regional thing.
Commonwealth English for Counterclockwise. It's a Brit thing.
tidewater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2017, 05:29 PM   #49

Trailer: 2017 21' Escape as of 01/16/17
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerirehberg View Post
Our Dometic 6 cubic feet refrigerator will not work on 120volt ac after working for 3 days . Trailer is 4 days old . Picked it up on Monday March 27th 2017. Stopped working on AC the 30th. Any suggestions??. Read the manual. No help.

Try pressing the reset button shown in the photo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"Whoever said retirement was overrated...
...never had an Escape"
Red Dog is offline   Reply With Quote