Escape Trailer Owners Community

Escape Trailer Owners Community (http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/)
-   Visual Escape (http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f13/)
-   -   U-shaped dinette photos (http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f13/u-shaped-dinette-photos-2254.html)

FamilyFun 05-01-2013 11:44 PM

U-shaped dinette photos

3 Attachment(s)
Hi all,
I wanted to share a few photos of our u-shaped dinette since I appreciated those I was able to see when deciding on this option. I really love this configuration...it makes the trailer feel so spacious and roomy, and that space becomes much more versatile. It is a very cozy, loungy area and works great for us as a family of four. (We keep the front dinette permanently down as a bed for our children.)

One bonus I didn't foresee was that I get a huge amount of counterspace to my right when the table is slid forward towards the galley...really great when preparing meals inside!

As you can see, we also chose the 6.7 cu. ft. fridge which is massive, but fantastic for our family. We had room for most everything we needed for a week in the fridge and freezer.

These two options, plus the solar panel are our definite favorites. We love our new trailer!!

Lisa & Family

stoney 05-02-2013 02:06 AM

Wow Lisa that's awesome a great option let's see the rest of the trailer pics , thanx carol

gabeck 05-02-2013 04:12 PM

That does look very inviting ..... really nice!

escape13 05-02-2013 11:24 PM

Hi:

We are very new at this and having looked at a new 19' Escape trailer, the picture above looks like the sink/stove area is reversed (on the opposite side) of the one we saw. Are we missing something? Is the picture you posted above an Escape 19?

We appreciate your help.

FamilyFun 05-03-2013 12:51 AM

Yes, this is a new Escape 19...and it is the standard stove/sink configuration on the "passenger" side of the trailer. Perhaps this is what confused you...on ours, we opted to replace the rear permanent bed with the U-shaped dinette than can be converted to a bed. So in the photos, you are looking towards the REAR of the trailer. I guess I should have clarified that because I have seen a photo of a front dinette that was converted to a U-shape. Does that help?

ColoRockiesFan 05-03-2013 08:59 AM

Beautiful!! Can you tell what color Formica you have?

gbaglo 05-03-2013 09:53 AM

You should not rely on the color you think you see on your computer monitor. Too many variables from the shooting of the pic to turning on your computer.

FamilyFun 05-03-2013 12:07 PM

The Formica is called Beluga Beige...even though it's not really beige at all, but medium gray with tiny white and beige circles. I found the sample at Home Depot.

PGDriver 05-03-2013 12:37 PM

Lisa where did you get the spice rack above your stove.
We have been looking for one for a while with no luck.

cpaharley2008 05-03-2013 04:38 PM

I like your spice rack, can you provide a source? Thanx