Escape Trailer Owners Community

Escape Trailer Owners Community (http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/)
-   General Escape (http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f7/)
-   -   Production schedule (http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f7/production-schedule-3406.html)

dave macrae 03-03-2014 07:51 PM

Production schedule
 
Holy cow, the production schedule is almost full for 2014 already . That's around a 8-9 month wait for a new trailer. ETI must be on to something .

Donna D. 03-03-2014 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dave macrae (Post 45746)
Holy cow, the production schedule is almost full for 2014 already . That's around a 8-9 month wait for a new trailer. ETI must be on to something .

They ARE. It's called customable, one of a kind.. production, great customer service! OMG, OMG, OMG. I received an email from ETI today. I'm NOW five weeks from needing to signoff my build sheet. Where did the time go? OMG, OMG, OMG. ;D

Bcdonaher 03-03-2014 08:47 PM

Yeah trying to get my head around placing an order for 2015. I'm sure the banks would be lining up to hear about any expansion plans with 9 months of forward sales!

cpaharley2008 03-03-2014 08:55 PM

One only needs the $500 deposit, the remainder can be worked out within 3-6 months of delivery.

Donna D. 03-03-2014 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bcdonaher (Post 45752)
Yeah trying to get my head around placing an order for 2015. I'm sure the banks would be lining up to hear about any expansion plans with 9 months of forward sales!

Especially for a product no one has SEEN! In my world, we call that vaporware... but, I have absolute confidence when the new 5er makes its debut.. everyone will stand and applause. http://www.fiberglassrv.com/forums/i...lies/aplas.gif

Bcdonaher 03-03-2014 09:17 PM

True Jim, just brought the new T.V.for a 19' - so may as well bite the bullet, 9 mths lead time has major price increase written all over it, I'm going to call tomorrow and see if the deposit holds the current price

padlin 03-03-2014 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donna D. (Post 45751)
They ARE. It's called customable, one of a kind.. production, great customer service! OMG, OMG, OMG. I received an email from ETI today. I'm NOW five weeks from needing to signoff my build sheet. Where did the time go? OMG, OMG, OMG. ;D


Got the same note today but 6 weeks out. Says they want any buyer deliverables in the next 2 weeks.

cpaharley2008 03-03-2014 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bcdonaher (Post 45755)
True Jim, just brought the new T.V.for a 19' - so may as well bite the bullet, 9 mths lead time has major price increase written all over it, I'm going to call tomorrow and see if the deposit holds the current price

I believe once you pay the $500, you will get a build sheet with your prices on it, any subsequent increases should not have any effect on your unit.

lefttee 03-03-2014 10:04 PM

From ETI's home page: "This price increase will come into effect on all 2015 Escape Trailer Completion Dates."

I'm assuming 2014 deliveries will be current pricing.

keager 03-03-2014 10:57 PM

We just got our 2 week notice. Build sheet is to be finalized, signed, and delivered in 12 days! Good news is that we are there on the build sheet, ready to sign. Even our fabric is in ETI's hands. Now to just try and stay calm for another 86 days ... :cool:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:45 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.