Escape Trailer Owners Community

Escape Trailer Owners Community (http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/)
-   Modifications and Alterations (http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f8/)
-   -   "Sarandipity" is finally finished! (http://www.escapeforum.org/forums/f8/sarandipity-is-finally-finished-7042.html)

Sarandipity 01-19-2016 09:27 PM

"Sarandipity" is finally finished!

She’s finished! Renovations of my 2005 fiberglass Escape 17B travel trailer (affectionately named “Sarandipity”) began in August and finished today. I’m now much closer to my tiny house dream. The plan is to live full time in all 90 sq. ft. of her, while traveling North America. All changes were done with “this is my home” in mind.

I did a blog post today with lots of pictures showing the complete transformation. I’ll be doing a more extensive post – or maybe several – with before, during, and after shots explaining all of the details of the renovation. But today was about celebrating the final product.

Here she is:
“Egg” Renovations Finished! – Sarandipity Travels

Sneak peek of my blog post:
https://sarandipitytravels.files.wor...8895.jpg?w=941

NW Cat Owner 01-19-2016 09:48 PM

Stunning!!!

Sarah, I commented on your blog post and I want to say again -

This trailer is JUST STUNNING!!!

I love the color of the cushions. I love that pantry. I love the desk.

Yeah, I like what you've done with it. :thumb:

I look forward to your future posts about the work in progress.

Now, how soon can you start traveling in it?

What a stunner! I'm in awe and then some.

Sarandipity 01-19-2016 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NW Cat Owner (Post 124828)
Sarah, I commented on your blog post and I want to say again -

This trailer is JUST STUNNING!!!

I love the color of the cushions. I love that pantry. I love the desk.

Yeah, I like what you've done with it. :thumb:

I look forward to your future posts about the work in progress.

Now, how soon can you start traveling in it?

What a stunner! I'm in awe and then some.

Thanks so much - for both comments! I am beyond excited to have it finally finished! And I'm glad I have a place to share or I would have burst from having to keep it to myself.

I'm afraid I won't be able to start traveling until late summer, maybe July. I am in the throws of chemo treatments for Leukemia, but I'm responding well, so I don't see any reason why I can't get on the road then. It's such an exciting goal to focus on! ;D

Patandlinda 01-19-2016 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sarandipity (Post 124825)
She’s finished! Renovations of my 2005 fiberglass Escape 17B travel trailer (affectionately named “Sarandipity”) began in August and finished today. I’m now much closer to my tiny house dream. The plan is to live full time in all 90 sq. ft. of her, while traveling North America. All changes were done with “this is my home” in mind.

I did a blog post today with lots of pictures showing the complete transformation. I’ll be doing a more extensive post – or maybe several – with before, during, and after shots explaining all of the details of the renovation. But today was about celebrating the final product.

Here she is:
“Egg” Renovations Finished! – Sarandipity Travels

Sneak peek of my blog post:
https://sarandipitytravels.files.wor...8895.jpg?w=941

Sara your trailer is a work of Art ! Love everything you have done . So glad you posted on forum for some reason couldn't open with my I-pad . Wow I can't wait for you to get on the road . Linda and I have been following your writings . Maybe a book in the future . You sure made your trailer something like no one else's .Alright Sara ! Pat and Linda

Patandlinda 01-19-2016 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patandlinda (Post 124833)
Sara your trailer is a work of Art ! Love everything you have done . So glad you posted on forum for some reason couldn't open with my I-pad . Wow I can't wait for you to get on the road . Linda and I have been following your writings . Maybe a book in the future . You sure made your trailer something like no one else's .Alright Sara ! Pat and Linda

Sara now they are opening . Pat and Linda

Greg A 01-19-2016 10:18 PM

Sara,

All I can say is gorgeous! You see space where no one else sees it. That pantry is a blow u away mod and there are probably a lot of 17 b owners going out to their trailers looking at how u did that. Love the u dinette and the front bed conversion.
Great job!

Sandra L 01-19-2016 10:27 PM

Amazing! Stunning! Dynamite! You are going to have a lot of fun. And lot of your fun will be all the oohs and aahs!;D

Sarandipity 01-19-2016 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Patandlinda (Post 124833)

Pat and Linda - Thank you. I'm thrilled with how it all came together, and could hardly contain my excitement to finally share the finished product with everyone here. I'm touched that you've been following along with me through my blog. I hope some day our paths cross!

Sarandipity 01-19-2016 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Greg A (Post 124835)
Sara,

All I can say is gorgeous! You see space where no one else sees it. That pantry is a blow u away mod and there are probably a lot of 17 b owners going out to their trailers looking at how u did that. Love the u dinette and the front bed conversion.
Great job!

Yay! It's been a long road getting it done, but I often thought, "I can't wait to share this with Greg!"

Sarandipity 01-19-2016 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandra L (Post 124837)
Amazing! Stunning! Dynamite! You are going to have a lot of fun. And lot of your fun will be all the oohs and aahs!;D

Hahaha, that's a fun thought! And thank you!