Edgewater RV Resort, Lakeside,Mt - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Campgrounds, Waysides and Resorts
Click Here to Login

Old 08-15-2012, 09:10 PM   #1

Edgewater RV Resort, Lakeside,Mt

I stayed at this park for a week with friends. This Park from the road looks lush and green. The back of the park has many dead trees and no grass and gravel. Someone in Lakeside had a fireworks display that went on for over an hour it scared the heck out of our dog. A house behind the park every night blew off fireworks. They advertise WiFi but their is not any. We used the local Library WiFi next door to the park.
Chuck
Old 08-16-2012, 10:51 PM   #2

Trailer: 2009 Escape 19
Re: Edgewater RV Resort, Lakeside,Mt

Hi Chuck-

Your review would reach a much wider audience if you registered and posted on : http://www.campgroundreviews.com/

I use this site all the time when I'm trip planning, and like it a lot.

Bruce
Bruce Wray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 08:35 AM   #3
JCZ

Great review Chuck.

Bruce, I didn't know about campgroundreviews.com, thanks for posting that up. I learn something new on this forum, every day. See, you can teach an ol' dog new tricks.
Old 08-17-2012, 09:49 AM   #4

Trailer: Escape 19 (sold) Escape 21 2014
campgroundreviews.com

This web site is the first place to check whenever you are doing any RV travel. I find the postings fair and quite complete. There does not seem to be a great deal of flaming, except a common complaint of grumpy checkin staff. Apparently the RV park industy does not value customer service, at least based on my observation of reviews.

This is also a good site to find alternatives, it is based on state and city but then will give you the option of checking on nearby cities as well. It is not complete, some places never show up for review but it is the best I have found.

Aother tool I use alot of is: www.tripadvisor.com what a great tool for restaurants and lodging, surprisingly campgrounds appear as well. The campgrounds are usually larger ones such as in National Parks. For instance they cover Coulter Bay RV Park in the Grand Tetons.

Tripadvisor is available as an app as well, I use it while traveling on my iPhone.
fudge_brownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 09:57 AM   #5

Trailer: Escape 19 (sold) Escape 21 2014

I have biked down Highway 93 and passed the park. Did not pay any attention to the park itself but the local area itself appeared depressed and maybe even desolate. The lake provides the only commerce in the area, get more than 1/2 mile away and it is pretty lonely. I did not partake in any lake activities, Polson was my destination, but you need to like that sort of beauty.
fudge_brownie is offline   Reply With Quote