Lonestar visit - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Campgrounds, Waysides and Resorts
Click Here to Login

Old 01-05-2022, 02:32 PM   #41

Trailer: 2021
Thx Dave, I used to be young and dumb, I'm not young anymore. I can pick up lost days on the other end. 2 months if I want it.
johnnyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 02:34 PM   #42

Trailer: 2021
Had to ask my 4th grade grandson what scalene meant.
johnnyv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2022, 03:27 PM   #43

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Not to be confused with an isosceles triangle, look that up in your Funk and Wagnalls dictionary....I had to!
Old 01-05-2022, 04:52 PM   #44

Trailer: 2013 Escape 21 Classic Number 6, pulled by 2018 Toyota Highlander
I took a beating in 10th grade geometry and finally wised up and learned what would get me through. One day it was warm in the spring and I sat by the window which was open.
A cock Robin flew into a little Red Maple tree about 15 feet out on the school grounds. He cut loose like Caruso and I just couldn’t help myself I knew he was all puffed up and ready for a girlfriend so I mocked his call. He took me for the competition and flew over onto the concrete window sill and gave me a competition call in return. I believe until this day that if I hadn’t been interrupted by Miss Rickey, I could have called him into the classroom. Instead she rudely slammed the window, my opponent flew off and I got detention. I learned the triangles, the formulas and all that. Each spring I call a few birds in close and have mouth called raccoons,
foxes and owls several times. I always think of that day in the 10th grade and a smile comes to me.

When I sold chemicals, seed and fertilizers after I retired from city work the geometry got tuned up again figuring coverages off of maps. Property plats and google earth aerials.
Such is life. Another VSOP brandy and I’ll probably break into some kind of song yet today.
Iowa Dave
Old 01-23-2022, 10:54 PM   #45

Trailer: 2008 BigfootRV 25B21RB
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldtimer View Post
Charles, it works great. Embers from outside of Texas will benefit form this.if you visit Glenrose make sure you check out the wildlife park near there.

David
Quote:
Originally Posted by MVA View Post
Your un-official interactive map is excellent! We also plan a trip through TX and this will be very helpful in formulating our plans.
Just wanted to say thanks for checking the map for me. I'm getting ready to revise it again as the Youtube channel has added several videos since my last update.

Updated as of January 24th, 2022 (same link as previously)

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?m...Zj&usp=sharing

Charles
CharlesinGA is offline   Reply With Quote