Need campsites next week on Whidbey Island or Olympic Peninsula - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Campgrounds, Waysides and Resorts
Click Here to Login

Old 08-08-2021, 08:03 PM   #1

Trailer: 5.0 TA "Sea'scape"
Need campsites next week on Whidbey Island or Olympic Peninsula

My buddy and I were planning to take my 5.0 to NE Washington from Bellingham next week but the North Cascade Highway is closed, Pearygin Lake campground just was evacuated because of fire and smoke and the surrounding area doesn't look much better.

So we decided to try Whidbey Island and/or the Olympic Peninsula instead but you know how hard it is to find a campsite on short notice.

We scored two nights, August 17 and 18 at Fort Ebey State Park on Whidbey Island and are still looking for sites for the nights of the 19th through the 22nd.

We can boondock, are bringing no pets or generator, and promise to behave ourselves. If you have space for us, even for one night, on Whidbey Island or in the Port Townsend - Sequim area, please let me know. Private message to Hawkeye Ed is just fine.

Thanks, fellow campers.

Ed
Hawkeye Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2021, 02:13 PM   #2

Trailer: 5.0 TA "Sea'scape"
Thanks for all the help. We're set now!

Ed
Hawkeye Ed is offline   Reply With Quote