Westport Winery (Washington) - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Campgrounds, Waysides and Resorts
Click Here to Login

Old 06-21-2017, 10:59 AM   #1

Trailer: 2020 Escape 17B "Voyager"
Westport Winery (Washington)

Not a campground but since it has RV parking available I figured it is worth a mention. It's halfway between Aberdeen and Westport, right on the highway. Beautiful grounds, including mini golf, "wizard chess" (large pieces, outdoor game, not actually life size but tennis court size), a maze, plants for sale, and a small but immaculately groomed dog park. Dogs welcome on leash in other outdoor areas and in the patio dining. Indoors, dining room and a very nice gift shop. (Mentioning dogs not just because I have them, but because as a traveler with dogs sometimes leaving them in the car isn't an option- for example, there is no shade for parking at the Winery.)

Wine tastings, wine available with meals. The food was great. M-Th they have $1 off drinks and appetizers from 3-5 plus several dinner specials (yes, early for some of us!) They also serve breakfast. And kid friendly. Downside- last seating at 6:30 PM so everything is early-bird-special if you are used to dining late.

https://www.westportwinery.com/

We'll go back. In fact, we plan to stop for breakfast on the way home. Being able to pull the trailer in easily is a major plus, and I want to try the Hawaiian Cinnamon Roll.
Bobbie54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 02:58 PM   #2

Trailer: 2015 Escape 17A
So, that Is a good place to stop. We went by there a year and a half ago, saw the (fake) lighthouse, which reminded us to check out lighthouse tours (we love 'em), and ended up doing the last tour of the day at the Westport Light including seeing its R2D2 unit, then forgot about the Winery and went on to Grayland Beach S.P. Watched the lunar eclipse on the beach that night. Maybe next time, we'll stop at the winery.
dfandrews is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 03:02 PM   #3

Trailer: 2020 Escape 17B "Voyager"
I've never really even noticed it- and I've been coming here for years. But a nice discovery.
Bobbie54 is offline   Reply With Quote