Cheaper alternative to "Hypervent" - Page 3 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Tech > Maintenance, Winterizing and Routine Care
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 03-29-2021, 12:38 PM   #41
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Losangeles View Post

Anyone happen to know who MAKE HyperMesh?

Thanks

J.
From what I've found "Hypervent Marine" is the manufacturer. "HyperVent Marine has created a product intended to eliminate condensation...made entirely of nylon and breathable fabric it works by allowing a free flow of air."

http://www.hyperventmarine.com/about.html
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 01:27 PM   #42

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
I have used Hypervent in every Escape owned and when I ordered initially they said to mention Escape trailers for a small discount.....not sure that still applies, but no harm in asking!
Old 03-29-2021, 01:32 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by Losangeles View Post
Bump to an old thread.

So we are now in a pop up truck camper - so wanting the most effective thing under the over-the-cab mattress.

Many people with truck campers say HyperVent is the best.

Is 3/4” thick.

So I know where to buy it ($100 plus shipping) in the US but wanting to try to figure out who MAKES it.

I can’t figure that out. I think the company may have changed hands.

Anyone happen to know who MAKE HyperMesh?

Thanks

J.
You can always call them for info......
Old 05-02-2021, 04:31 PM   #44

Trailer: 2019 Escape-21C toad by 2017 Titan XD Crew Cab V8 4x4
underliners

we went with this: moisture prevention underliner ordered online from Sailrite

We got 2 and cut one to fit the front bed and kept the other & cut to fit the dinette and under the cushions. I checked them last week and no mold or mildew after winter.
Hollybee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 08:13 PM   #45

Trailer: 2018 KZ Sportsman
BedVent

I know a guy that is the regional manager for a company that makes a product called BedVent, they actually make the product. . In fact, I think his company actually manufacturers the product that is marketed for RV beds and sells by different names online You can probably buy it for half of what HyperVent sells for. Go right to the manufacturer, to hell with the distributors who make it up 150%. I don’t know Dans number off top of my head but if you go to www.advancedbuildingproducts.com you can probably find his number or just call the office number.
RockyTopTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2021, 07:07 AM   #46

That company appears to be a bulk seller and I can not get any comparison prices......https://www.advancedbuildingproducts...ingle-Page.pdf
Old 09-30-2021, 07:49 AM   #47

Click the menu icon on their website and choose “shop”. Look for ram vent. Virtually the same product as their product BedVent. They just don’t have BedVent on their website yet, and very little difference between it and RamVent. RamVent has a little higher compression strength, that’s all. I think it’s $109 for 20”x50’ of RamVent. One roll would basically do 8 Twin beds. Lay down a 20” x6’ piece under your twin, and then lay another piece of the same size next to it and you’ll have full coverage under a twin. Or, you can do 2 king size beds with one $109 roll. There will be a shipping fee. But the stuff is great to use in your stowage bays too. If you put away wet hoses or wet rugs, it keeps mildew smell away. Allows for airflow under all your items in stowage.

You may wonder how I know all this. Let’s just say I know a little about the company 👋🙂.
Old 09-30-2021, 08:24 AM   #48

You may wonder how I know all this. Let’s just say I know a little about the company
So you are the "guy".....
Old 09-30-2021, 08:25 AM   #49

Trailer: 2010 Escape 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
That company appears to be a bulk seller and I can not get any comparison prices......https://www.advancedbuildingproducts...ingle-Page.pdf
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyTopTim View Post
Click the menu icon on their website and choose “shop”. Look for ram vent. Virtually the same product as their product BedVent. They just don’t have BedVent on their website yet, and very little difference between it and RamVent. RamVent has a little higher compression strength, that’s all. I think it’s $109 for 20”x50’ of RamVent.
Here's a direct link to the referenced product
https://advancedbuildingproductsshop...-abatement-mat
Old 09-30-2021, 08:34 AM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
You may wonder how I know all this. Let’s just say I know a little about the company
So you are the "guy".....
Well, not really sure if this website allows manufactures to market their own products so I couldn’t really announce it, but I just did so I guess we will find out if they allow it. Yes, I am the regional manager for Advanced Building Products, I oversee the distribution in the Great Lakes, Ohio Valley, Midwest area. We just coordinated officially launching bedvent, we don’t even have it on our website yet but we are going at it from a manufactures angle. We are trying to get this product into the RV manufactures Hands so they can start utilizing the product under every bed they install. This really should be standard in all RVs.We are talking to mattress manufactures also. But, until that happens I suggest buying the ram vent product on our website. It is a little pricey when buying one roll at a time, we typically sell in large volume but I think it would still be a lot cheaper than going through hyper vent.
Old 09-30-2021, 09:22 AM   #51

Trailer: 2021 Escape 5.0 / 2022 F150 SuperCab
Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon327 View Post
Here's a direct link to the referenced product
https://advancedbuildingproductsshop...-abatement-mat
Just FYI when I populated the shopping cart with 1 roll of that product (20" x 50') and my TX residential address, the price was $109USD and the only shipping option was "Free Shipping" (method unspecified).

No, I didn't buy, was just curious.