First Trip - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Me | General Topics > Visual Escape
Click Here to Login
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 06-12-2022, 09:48 PM   #1
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Seattle, Washington
Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
Posts: 4
First Trip

New (to us) E19. Towed great, camped great. Got to enjoy a massive park almost entirely to ourselves despite the rain.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_20220610_193741332_HDR.jpg  
__________________

alinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 06:31 AM   #2
Site Team
 
cpaharley2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central, Pennsylvania
Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
Posts: 25,444
Quote:
Originally Posted by alinwa View Post
New (to us) E19. Towed great, camped great. Got to enjoy a massive park almost entirely to ourselves despite the rain.
Great, now you can change your avatar to reflect your Escape model.....
__________________

__________________
Jim
Sometime life gets in the way of living.......
cpaharley2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 11:58 PM   #3
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Seattle, Washington
Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
Great, now you can change your avatar to reflect your Escape model.....
Great, thanks...
alinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 01:36 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
MichaelS78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2021
Location: Everett, Washington
Trailer: 2022 21NE
Posts: 183
Congratulations! Did that millennium falcon decal come with the trailer or you add it? Pretty awesome! I had to click on the pic so it was higher res to tell what it was.

Which park is that? And yeah not sure what's up with the rain this year but we also got our got our escape this year and it's like mother nature pulled a bait and switch on us. Waited all last year while it was beautiful every weekend and then this year we get the trailer and it's just pouring every other hour. I know it will let up soon but just hoping we get a couple months before wildfire smoke blocks the view.
MichaelS78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2022, 01:20 PM   #5
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2021
Location: Seattle, Washington
Trailer: 2018 Escape 19
Posts: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelS78 View Post
Congratulations! Did that millennium falcon decal come with the trailer or you add it? Pretty awesome! I had to click on the pic so it was higher res to tell what it was.

Which park is that? And yeah not sure what's up with the rain this year but we also got our got our escape this year and it's like mother nature pulled a bait and switch on us. Waited all last year while it was beautiful every weekend and then this year we get the trailer and it's just pouring every other hour. I know it will let up soon but just hoping we get a couple months before wildfire smoke blocks the view.
The decal was one I added recently. The trailer looked a little naked so I found that on Etsy and it turned out better than I expected. Haha!

The park is the masonic park just outside of Granite Falls. We're lucky to have an in there as it is gorgeous and typically mostly empty. This time I think we shared 250 acres with 5 or 6 other campers.
alinwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Escape Trailer Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.
×