2012, Escape Trailer Rally - Schedule of Events - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Rallies, Get-togethers, Gatherings or Events
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 04-27-2012, 03:42 PM   #1
Commercial Member

Trailer: All Escape(s)
2012, Escape Trailer Rally - Schedule of Events

Hello Everyone,

As we near the first weekend in June I am beginning to think about the rally and everything that needs to be done... - Please note THINKING is the key word in this sentence

I believe the past couple of years have always provided me with opportunity to for improvement and I look forward to this year's lesson.

I have just updated the list of attendees - As you can see there is now only 12 spots left for the rally.

Friday June 1, 2012
- Meet and Greet at 7pm in the Clubhouse.
- Escape Trailer Industries will be providing light snacks and beverages.
- We will also be handing out name tags and posts to go in the ground in front of your trailer so other attendees will know where you are from.

Saturday, June 2, 2012
**Beer Exchange - Bring your favourite or local ale to share with other people.(If you bring six you take 6)
**Wine Tasting - Bring your favorite bottle of wine to share with other people.

** Bottles or items left behind will be considered as part of the potluck dinner

- Pot Luck Dinner at 5:30pm (Everyone is asked to provide one dish that will serve a minimum of four people)
- Please see separate thread for food list/division. I will TRY to update the food list daily, bi-daily or just once a week.

- Door Prizes will be given out after dinner at 7pm.

Sunday, June 3, 2012 - Light Potluck Breaksfast - 9am

We try not to overplan for the rally as Osooyoos offers many different activities (Golfing, Fishing, Winiries, Cycling Routes etc). Maybe some of us could post our favorite activity for last year or ideas for this year.
reace is offline   Reply With Quote