2017 Escape Trailer Rally - Thank you - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 06-08-2017, 01:49 PM   #1

2017 Escape Trailer Rally - Thank you

Hello Everyone,

I hope you enjoyed this year's rally as much as we did. There seemed to be a lot of smiles and conversations well into the evening along with music and friends.

My favorite moments occurred Saturday evening, the first one was as dinner was ending, wine was flowing and conversation was rampant. A couple of Escapees broke into song and started laughing as they gathered their belongings and prepared to head off for some campfire, ukulele music and conversation. The second was when Reace and I were meandering around the Campground. We passed a group of Escapees who were gathered around the campfire playing the guitar and singing. The one couple had purchased their trailer from the other and at the rally they re-connected and at every group gathering they were catching up. - Smiles, Laughter and Friendship all the way around!

Every year I enjoy the opportunities the rally presents - Time for family and friends to gather without the pressures of work.

I would like to say THANK YOU to all of those who attended and allowed Reace and Myself the opportunity to enjoy your campfire.

Please remember if you had the fortune to win one of the great door prizes which were donated to the rally. We do ask you to ensure you say Thank you to our suppliers. If you are unsure where to send your Thank You please contact the office and we will be more than happy to forward your Thank you email to the appropriate party.

Tammy and The Escape Office Team
Escape Office is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 03:16 PM   #2

Trailer: Escape 21 November 2014; 2022 GMC 1500 3.0L
Tammy,
I'm not sure why no one responded to this post, but let me tell you how much we always enjoy the gathering and getting to see you and Reace, your parents, and the office folks.

It's no piece of cake to put the gatherings together, but it really makes us feel like we are part of your great adventure. We have been to Osoyoos four years in a row and look forward to the next time.

You have friends, fans, supporters, and customers all over the U.S. and Canada. If there is ever anything all of us can do for you or the company we're here for you.

Bill
Bill and Earline is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 03:22 PM   #3
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill and Earline View Post

You have friends, fans, supporters, and customers all over the U.S. and Canada. If there is ever anything all of us can do for you or the company we're here for you.

Bill
Although I only attended one time, in 2015, it was a blast and I hope to attend again.

Bill and Earline!
Attached Thumbnails
Like.jpg  
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 04:45 PM   #4

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 TA
I somehow never saw this thread.

I totally enjoyed myself once again this year. Always great to see old friends, and make new ones. Tammy and crew put on a fantastic event without a glitch (apparent to me anyway).

I ain't never had too much fun.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Jim Bennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2017, 05:33 PM   #5

Trailer: 2016 19 classic "outta sight", jeep rubicon unlimited
My E-mail to Tammy (Friday):
Hi Tammy,
Guess I still can't do without my moms teaching :-). You never would have gotten one if you would not have reminded us on the Escape forum. Gave me a vision of you being mother hen over all those little chicks (Friday thread, eggs (trailers) incubating, chickens (trailers) running everywhere), telling them to not forget to say Thank you!!
Anyway: Thank You!!
We were the lucky ones walking away with the very nice Cabella folding chair.
The Monday we got home it was our daughter in law's birthday. Could not have made her happier with another gift. Since we both have chairs already, this was the perfect gift for her. The attached fold up table very convenient for baby bottle and what not. (Yesterday they had their third one)
Thanks for everything Tammy!! Loved the rally, happy with our new awning fabric, very happy we found ETI.
Take care.
Marry
Old 06-11-2017, 06:37 PM   #6

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
I sent an email direct to ETI upon reading this requesting info on my door prize, still awaiting the answer:
We won a duffel bag full of goodies, plastic wine glasses, insulated coffee pot, insulated growler, 2 neat metal mess kits. Whom would I thank?
Old 06-11-2017, 06:41 PM   #7

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
I must say that for the size of this years gathering, it went off a lot better than some of the earlier smaller ones so it appears that Escape growing pains at the factory are also happening at Osoyoos and as always, Tammy and Reace make adjustments and put on a great show as they do with a great product, thanks for being who you are.....
Old 06-11-2017, 07:52 PM   #8

Trailer: 2017 21 "Blue II" & 2017 Highlander XLE (previously 2010 17B "Blue" & 2008 Tacoma)
As Jim said, I somehow missed seeing this thread.

We timed picking up our new 21 so we could go to our first BC rally. What an amazing great time, meeting old and new friends.

Thank you Tammy and Reace, and everyone at ETI.

"Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance." George Bernard Shaw
thoer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:21 AM   #9

Trailer: 5.0TA 2017
Thanks you it was really fun to meet everyone. I got a stove/grill combo I don't know who donated it I'll call Escape and find out who I should thank.
Fox hunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 01:49 AM   #10

Trailer: 2008 17B Escape
As usual a very good time.. I have already planned to book holidays for next year...
See you all then!
Old 06-12-2017, 10:07 AM   #11

Trailer: 2008 Escape 17B
After two previous cancellations, we finally made one! Enjoyed meeting Tammy and staff, reconnecting with Reace (who had delivered our trailer to the border 5 years ago), the clubhouse activities, the gracious tour hosts who tempted our potential 4-foot-itus, and other Escapees. We were one of several trailers stuck out in the 'north 40', which limited our ability to mingle. Though we apparently did not go unnoticed: seems we were likely the "group of Escapees who were...playing the guitar and singing" referred to by Tammy in her original post. Thanks for all you do ETI...
soultrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 11:30 AM   #12

Trailer: 2017 Escape 21
Send a message via MSN to Vancouvergibsons Send a message via Skype™ to Vancouvergibsons
To Tammy and office staff
At the rally we won a classic Coleman lantern which we understand was supplied by none other than Escape Trailers themselves! Many thanks for both the prize and all the work put into the rally. It was a lot of fun and we met a lot of interesting people. We'll be looking for other Escapees as we check out the NWT this summer.
Cheers
Mark and Pat Gibson
Vancouvergibsons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 03:57 PM   #13

Trailer: 2017 Escape 5.0 T
Do you have the dates for next years' rally so I can put it in my calendar?
Lee.Artman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 04:34 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee.Artman View Post
Do you have the dates for next years' rally so I can put it in my calendar?
The last few years of has been the last full weekend in May. So, I bet it is May 25-27, 2018.
“Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.” — Abraham Lincoln
Old 06-12-2017, 04:52 PM   #15

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21 -- The Skylark. Towed by a 2014 Highlander
Many many thanks to Reace, Tammy and the entire ETI staff

We are home from our great journey to the west, and I was glad to see this thread where I can categorically state that we had a great time in Osoyoos at the rally, and it is very evident that's lots of planning and hard work went in to making the rally a success.

On the way home we were camping with Eric and Mary in Big Stone Lake State Park. Another camper noticed our two Escapes and talked to us about them. He has had many problems with his stick built 5th wheel, going through several air conditioners and having the kitchen sink fall out of the countertop. The last time he spoke to the manufacturer, they told him that he had bought the lowest model in their lineup so what did he expect? We told him about Reace going around at the rally fixing people's trailers -- even being waylaid by an unscrupulous fellow at 10 pm to discuss an awning problem. Needless to say, the contrast in customer service was very evident to all.

Thanks again for a great rally and all the other support ETI provides throughout the year
Old 06-12-2017, 06:38 PM   #16

Trailer: 2017 21' Escape as of 01/16/17
We also missed this post, but I would like to say thanks to both Reace and Tammy for putting this Rally together. We had a blast!

Fred M.

"Whoever said retirement was overrated...
...never had an Escape"
Red Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 06:55 PM   #17

Trailer: 2015 Esc 21. Formerly, Casita LD (16 & 17)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Bennett View Post
The last few years of has been the last full weekend in May. So, I bet it is May 25-27, 2018.
Is it just Friday-Sunday? Or does it "start" on Thursday? (I already have May 24-27 marked on my calendar. Prolly cannot go because of obligations nearer to home, but I can dream...)
Old 06-12-2017, 07:19 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary F View Post
Is it just Friday-Sunday? Or does it "start" on Thursday? (I already have May 24-27 marked on my calendar. Prolly cannot go because of obligations nearer to home, but I can dream...)
Those are kinda the unofficial dates, though this year they started the wine tasting on Thursday. We always show up by Thursday so we can go on the Friday wine tour. Lots of folks come early and/or stay late. You gotta make it soon Mary, I can guarantee a horde of fun.
Old 06-12-2017, 07:20 PM   #19
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary F View Post
Mary, in 2015 when I got there on WEDNESDAY there were plenty of folks already there. But "officially" it didn't start until Friday, but Tammy was there on Thursday and registration was going great guns!
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2017, 08:10 PM   #20

Trailer: SOLD 2016 Classic 21ft - SOLD 2016 Ram 1500 tug - ORDERED Van Replacement
Next year for sure

Sounds like this year's get together was great.

We were scheduled to go, Tammy had our info, added us to the guest list, we reserved a space at Osoyoos and made the non refundable campsite deposit. We had to forfeit the deposit but the worst part was not going.

Reason was military family announced a visit same timeframe as Osoyoos, a few weeks later they went overseas.

We will sign up for the 2018 big event, looking forward to it.