2022, April 21-24: Spring NOG - Northern Oregon Gathering - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Rallies, Get-togethers, Gatherings or Events
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-27-2022, 03:04 PM   #21

Trailer: 2021 E19
Send a message via MSN to Larry&AnnMarie Send a message via Yahoo to Larry&AnnMarie
We are hoping to make the Fall rally. Very popular
Larry&AnnMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 03:33 PM   #22
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry&AnnMarie View Post
We are hoping to make the Fall rally. Very popular
Great! I'll be posting the particulars about the Fall NOG the end of next month.
Donna D. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2022, 08:21 AM   #23
Site Team

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS

Hello NOGgers. We're right at a week until Spring NOG! It's time to post the schedule.

&nbspaytime hours are completely unscheduled. Feel free to do what you wish. As far as trailer tours, nothing scheduled for that either. I know we have people participating because they want to view some trailers. If you see folks sitting outside, stop and chat and ask to see their trailer. It's always been up to each owner to decide whether or not they want to give tours.

DON'T FORGET TO BRING/WEAR A NAME TAG. There is nothing scheduled for gift give aways for this NOG. BUT, I'd really like to see everyone wear a name tag all weekend. I'm meeting some of you for the first time. Help me to remember your name, please.

I've checked with the park rangers, there are NO shelters available for our use. Everything has been reserved. So, if it rains we will not have 'food' events. BRING SUN! I'll keep an eye on the weather channel and decide by 3pm on Friday and then again on Saturday if we'll move forward. I'll post a notice on my trailer door the decision.

FRIDAY NIGHT (cancelled if raining!)
No-host dinner-on-a-stick roasting fire going at my site (A22) on Friday night . There's a large grassy area at my site. This is not a potluck, bring your lawn chair and everything you need and plan to eat, including your own roasting stick. Fire will be roaring in the NOG tub for roasting. Come by anytime after 5:00pm. I will provide trash bags.

The fun/funny stuff:
CRAFT BEER EXCHANGE
6:00pm SHARP
FRIDAY NIGHT
This is an "opener" event.

Bring a six pack of craft beer... not CRAP beer ;-). Something from your local craft brewer would be grand. You will trade one bottle or can for a different kind. IF you show up at 6:05pm, you're four minutes too late! For those that don't know how this works, I'll explain everything shortly before 6:00pm.

SATURDAY NIGHT POTLUCK (cancelled if raining!)
Serving of food will start SHARPLY at 5pm. Come a few minutes early to get your food on the table before serving starts. Bring an appetizer, entrée, salad or dessert to share that feeds 6-10 people and your table service. I will provide trash bags.

Always plan to bring a chair.

Please, no pets at any of the food events.

AND if everyone would remember to turn off ALL outdoor lights at bedtime, that would be grand. Many of your neighbors don't have room darkening shades. THANKS!
Old 04-25-2022, 09:33 AM   #24

Trailer: 2022 5.0 TA
That was a blast! So informative, we learned a lot of tips & tricks.

I hope everyone made it home safely— we backed the trailer into the driveway about 8:30pm after 650 miles. Mary drove, got her inNOGgarel drive through the pass between Oregon and Mt Shasta.

Thanks for Organizing Donna!

Rick & Mary
splitting_lanes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 11:13 AM   #25
Site Team

I'm happy you had a good time! And so glad to hear you made it home safely. I saw you pull out, not sure if you saw me waving goodbye like a crazy woman. Hope to catch you both at a future NOG too
Old 07-19-2022, 10:53 AM   #26

Trailer: 2021 5.0 TA
Time and place for next year?
Old 07-19-2022, 11:00 AM   #27
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by WanderBred View Post
Time and place for next year?
April 27-30, 2023 — L.L. Stub Stewart State Park

But we can't make reservations until October. I'll create a new thread and post a bunch of information about Spring NOG right after I get my reservations made.