Group trips/caravans??? - Page 2 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-06-2022, 04:07 PM   #21
Site Team

Trailer: 2014 Escape 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanandDaphne View Post
There are also commercial tours (caravans) available. This is a company https://mexicocaravans.com/ does tours in Mexico. They do Airstream tours as well as non specific RV tours. They are fairly expensive but they have a good reputation.
We are joining them for their 2024 Yucatan trip culminating in the total solar eclipse in Mazatlan.

these ladies did the 2022 Yucatan trip from the same company, and just got home a few weeks ago and are still editing and releasing their video logs of the trip...
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...svjlZ9kVHYpzQc
(no idea what #7 is doing in there)
John in Santa Cruz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2022, 08:15 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryc View Post
...For about eleven years, 2008-2018, a friend from Salt Lake City led what was know as the Southern Utah Casita Tour....

We were lucky enough to be chosen to participate in the 2017 Southern Utah Tour. I was very excited to be able to go on a trip with a group of folks and not have to do any of the planning, just show up and drive to where I'm told.

About two weeks prior to the trip I got a call from Don, the organizer/leader of the tour. His wife was having some health issues and they were going to be unable to go on the trip that year. He was asking if I would agree to lead the trip for him.

I agreed to do it but, there went my plans for a relaxing trip. But, I'll have to say it was the best trip we've ever taken with a group. I don't recall anyone whining about any of the planned activities or anything else. Everybody got along wonderfully and many new friendships were made.

Tali and I made embroidered patches for everyone as a memento and keepsake.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1958-1.jpg  

2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD Diesel 4x4
scubarx is offline   Reply With Quote