King of the Wild Frontier Fiberglass Egg Rally 2018 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Camping | Places, Gear and Planning > Rallies, Get-togethers, Gatherings or Events
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 10-16-2017, 08:48 PM   #1

Trailer: 2010 Casita
King of the Wild Frontier Fiberglass Egg Rally 2018

Oh my. *My head is still spinning from all of the activities and entertainment at our rally. *Cindy and I stayed an extra day so that we could say goodby to everyone and spend some time checking out the beauty and historical features of the park as well as an impromptu concert and sing along Sunday night. *Maynard and I have our work cut out to be able to one up this years rally. *Dates have been selected for next year and we have already began working with the park manager to help us with the task. *We have moved the dates in 2018 to the third weekend in October (17th - 21st) so that folks can attend both Cherokee and King of the Wild Frontier rally. *Combined with Land Between the Lakes rally the trifecta will likely attract trailers from all over the country so it is strongly suggested that you make your reservations early. *The reservation window for state parks in TN is one year so the window will open in a couple of days. *The list of people that made this years event a success is a long one so I will not try to name them individually but combined with the participants we were able to achieve our goal of having a laid back event with a variety of events and attractions to choose from or just enjoy the season and the beauty and historical significance of the park. *Thanks to all that participated. *For the latest updates and a look at this years rally join the King of the Wild Frontier Facebook group.
beetlefreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 08:58 PM   #2

Trailer: None now
The witness protection couple enjoyed being up there. Hopefully we did not cause to much gas with the big pot of Chili.

Karen has finally decided to go to a Dr to see what is wrong with her hip so hopefully next time she can attend more functions.
wetzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 09:51 AM   #3

We reserved a site again as we enjoyed attending it.
For those who are considering going 19 of the sites are already reserved.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:16 AM   #4

Trailer: Escape#5 2022 E19
any pictures, we love pictures when we do not attend to see what we missed....
Old 10-18-2017, 11:24 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpaharley2008 View Post
any pictures, we love pictures when we do not attend to see what we missed....
Hopefully someone who went will add pictures. I leaned over as I was cranking up a c-jack in Franklin N.C. and killed my phone.
It landed just right and a rock took out the bottom half of the screen.
I normally put the phone away but had stuck it in a shirt pocket this time.
I'm glad I added the protection plan as $60 is a lot less than full price. New phone will arrive sometime today.