Update owner's map - Page 5 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Free 7 Day Trial RV GPS App RV Trip Planner Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > Forum Help | Announcements | Suggestion Box
Click Here to Login
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 07-27-2016, 02:05 PM   #81
Site Team
 
Donna D.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Portland, Oregon
Trailer: 2014 Escape 5.0 TA
Posts: 9,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by escape artist View Post
Hi: Donna D... I believe they actually shipped two trailers over the pond!!! One was the subject of a magazine article about "Caravaning" in the UK. I read the article but can't remember the magazine it was in. Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
Might be Alf. I just remember when Reace posted about this one over on FiberglassRV back in 2008.
__________________

__________________
Donna D.
Ten Forward
2014 Escape 5.0TA
Donna D. is online now  
Old 07-27-2016, 02:59 PM   #82
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Edmonton, Alberta
Trailer: 1979 Boler B1700
Posts: 14,220
Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna D. View Post
In 2008, ETI shipped a 5.0 Classic to the UK. I think that should be added to the map too! I don't know the owners names and I don't think they ever joined the Escape Forum.
I'm only adding pins to the map for people who request the addition. It's not my place to choose this for someone else, but if anyone wants to contact them, go ahead.

This is the thread for map entry (or correction) requests from owners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by escape artist View Post
Hi: Donna D... I believe they actually shipped two trailers over the pond!!! One was the subject of a magazine article about "Caravaning" in the UK. I read the article but can't remember the magazine it was in. Alf
escape artist N.S. of Lake Erie
There are at least two Escapes in Europe: the one Donna showed; and Seef and Yvonne's 5.0 in the Netherlands which is already on the map:
__________________

Brian B-P is offline  
Old 07-27-2016, 03:23 PM   #83
Site Team
 
cpaharley2008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central, Pennsylvania
Trailer: Escape#5 E19, ECD 5/22.
Posts: 24,242
Yes, the purpose of the map is to allow others to find members near them for possible viewing or other reasons, not just to show where the trailer was sent.
__________________
Jim
Sometime life gets in the way of living.......
cpaharley2008 is offline  
Old 12-14-2016, 07:04 PM   #84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Phoenix Area, Arizona
Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Posts: 759
Update Owner's Map

Update owner's map

Brian B-P and I will update the map upon request. I will normally do it, but if I am out of town (or too slow) Brian will help out.

Please use this topic ONLY to request updates to the owner's map. Brian or I will post when we have completed the update. You may PM me if you prefer.

The information will be visible to ANYONE on the internet.
Please include the following
Name: Description: Model: Location:

Name: usually first names only or forum name, anything you want

Description: often model year, variant (17A, 17B, 5.0TA), trailer name, tow vehicle, anything you want

Model: 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 5.0, or Someday (We will not enter anything else.)

Location: Town, State/Province (This will not appear in your entry. Unless otherwise requested we will put your pin as close to the center of your town or major route intersection or body of water or somewhere interesting. If you want your exact house, NOT recommended, please give us your full address.)
jamman is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 12:15 PM   #85
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Tehachapi, California
Trailer: 2017 19"
Posts: 1
Update owner's map

Name: Tim and Mary

Description: 2017

Model: 19'

Location: Bear Valley Springs, CA
tjkrantz is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 12:26 PM   #86
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2014
Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
Trailer: 2016 Escape 19
Posts: 5
Name: Jean and Wayne
Description: 2016
Model: 19
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Tow: 2010 Ridgeline
Zephyr is offline  
Old 02-02-2017, 07:17 PM   #87
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Phoenix Area, Arizona
Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Posts: 759
Tim and Mary
Jean and Wayne

added.
jamman is offline  
Old 02-20-2017, 09:47 PM   #88
Senior Member
 
tdf-texas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Baytown, Texas
Trailer: 2017 21' Escape - improved version
Posts: 2,534
Tom and Unie
2017 21'
Baytown, Texas
__________________
If It Isn’t Perfect, It Isn’t Finished
tdf-texas is offline  
Old 02-20-2017, 10:49 PM   #89
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2015
Location: Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Trailer: 2017 Escape 19 (Serenity).
Posts: 62
Name: Christine and Stephen
Description: Serenity
Model: 2017 19'
Location: Saskatoon, Sk
FlatlandFlyFisher is offline  
Old 02-20-2017, 11:36 PM   #90
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Westcliffe, Colorado
Trailer: 2010 EggCamper (#083); 2017 Escape 21 (#053); 2016 F-150 5.0L FX4
Posts: 1,762
Dale & Elaine
2017 21'
Notasulga, AL
War Eagle is offline  
Old 02-20-2017, 11:53 PM   #91
Senior Member
 
StanLewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
Trailer: 2017 Escape 21 - 2016 GMC Canyon 4x4 Diesel
Posts: 118
Stan & Jeanne
2017 21'
Albuquerque, NM
__________________
Stan

"It ain't what you don't know that hurts you - it's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” - S. Clemens
StanLewis is offline  
Old 02-25-2017, 12:48 PM   #92
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Phoenix Area, Arizona
Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Posts: 759
Done:
Tom and Unie
Christine and Stephen
Dale & Elaine
Stan & Jeanne
jamman is offline  
Old 03-27-2017, 11:55 AM   #93
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Phoenix Area, Arizona
Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Posts: 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamman View Post
Update owner's map

Brian B-P and I will update the map upon request. I will normally do it, but if I am out of town (or too slow) Brian will help out.

Please use this topic ONLY to request updates to the owner's map. Brian or I will post when we have completed the update. You may PM me if you prefer.

The information will be visible to ANYONE on the internet.
Please include the following
Name: Description: Model: Location:

Name: usually first names only or forum name, anything you want

Description: often model year, variant (17A, 17B, 5.0TA), trailer name, tow vehicle, anything you want

Model: 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 5.0, or Someday (We will not enter anything else.)

Location: Town, State/Province (This will not appear in your entry. Unless otherwise requested we will put your pin as close to the center of your town or major route intersection or body of water or somewhere interesting. If you want your exact house, NOT recommended, please give us your full address.)
Lots of new owners - do you want to be on the Owner's Map?

(I expect a flurry of requests - I will wait a bit and do several at a time.)
jamman is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 09:07 AM   #94
Senior Member
 
Jimrules's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Monona, Wisconsin
Trailer: 2017 19' "Hardley" 2015 Grand Cherokee diesel
Posts: 325
Please add:
Jimrules
2017 Escape 19
Monona WI
Jimrules is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 09:41 AM   #95
Senior Member
 
Kountrykamper's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Middle, Tennessee
Trailer: 2017 Escape 19' #2
Posts: 1,441
Please update the year of ours

Tom & Cheryl
Cookeville, TN

For 2013 19' to 2017 19'

Thanks
__________________
Tom
Kountrykamper is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 04:05 PM   #96
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Phoenix Area, Arizona
Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Posts: 759
Jimrules - added
Kountrykamper - updated
jamman is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 04:15 PM   #97
Member
 
Ray B.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2016
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Trailer: 2017 Escape 19
Posts: 46
Thanks for doing this.

Ray B.
2017 Escape 19 - Mon chez nous
2016 Toyota 4Runner
Kenora, Ontario
Ray B. is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 08:40 PM   #98
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Phoenix Area, Arizona
Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Posts: 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray B. View Post
Thanks for doing this.

Ray B.
2017 Escape 19 - Mon chez nous
2016 Toyota 4Runner
Kenora, Ontario
Done..
jamman is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 10:50 PM   #99
Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: wrangell, Alaska
Trailer: 2015 escape 17b -sia-
Posts: 39
attn. jamman...
can I bother you to correct our listing on owners map
name - frank and Karen
description - 2015 17b "sia"
location - Wrangell.alaska

thanks for all you do...frank gunderson
fgunderson is offline  
Old 03-28-2017, 11:17 PM   #100
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Phoenix Area, Arizona
Trailer: 2014 Escape 19
Posts: 759
Quote:
Originally Posted by fgunderson View Post
attn. jamman...
can I bother you to correct our listing on owners map
name - frank and Karen
description - 2015 17b "sia"
location - Wrangell.alaska

thanks for all you do...frank gunderson
2016 corrected to 2015
__________________

jamman is offline  
Closed Thread

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off




» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Escape Trailer Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:34 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2012 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.
×