2021 23’ hopefully - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-29-2020, 11:13 AM   #1

Trailer: 2021 5.0 TA
2021 23’ hopefully

We are avid campers and for several years have “camped” in our class A rv. My son is getting to that age where we are probably going to lose his company on our trips. Therefore, this summer we decided to downsize and sold our class A.

While in montana this summer, we saw a 5.0 going the opposite direction and I commented that it would be a perfect camper. I never heard of escape before this. After some research, escape got on a very short list of brands.

I looked at an ambassadors 21 last week and was impressed with the hull thickness and general quality. Its a camper that my son will still be using when he is my age. I would personally prefer to outfit the camper myself but I think we are going to put a deposit on a 23 today after the webcast.

I joined the forum to get good ideas from the more experienced folks on here. There’s no question about the base quality of the campers. On our end, Im pretty sure there will be no buyers remorse.
Scambo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2020, 01:03 PM   #2

Trailer: 2017 5.0
I'm in the same boat, downsizing from a big 30 ft Arctic Fox trailer, was initially interested in the 5.0 but now am waiting on the 23...which we will learn a lot more about today! I don't know if you watched their most recent update on it, but in that one they said they are holding 60 production dates in 2021 from June to December, to be assigned by random draw...
TahoeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 06:18 PM   #3

Trailer: 2021 5.0 TA
I’ve watched all the stuff. I just wish I could mostly do my own buildout. I also really like the idea of the aluminum frame.
Cam
Scambo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2020, 07:00 PM   #4

Trailer: 2017 5.0
Aluminum frames are great, my Arctic Fox had that, it's one of their main selling points. I'm eager to see how the floorplan changes, like they hinted at in the video yesterday...
TahoeJoe is offline   Reply With Quote