2022 e19 - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-13-2022, 12:03 AM   #1

Trailer: 2022 Escape 19
2022 e19

Picking up our new trailer in two days. We are excited for our first trip. Will stay at a state park in Washington State for the shake down cruise.
stargazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 12:52 AM   #2

Trailer: 2022 21NE
Sounds exciting! We are close by you in South Everett. We believe we will be able to pick up our 21NE Monday the 21st. Still a little up in the air due to some parts that ETI was waiting on but will find out if that date works on Tuesday. Will reserve whatever is available at a state park for the following weekend but plan on testing out the trailer while parked at the house. We will be taking our kids and dogs so can't risk planning a trip and then running into issues. All of our time will be spent chasing our 4 yr old and 1yr old and hoping our dogs co-operate.

What state park are you staying at? We are so lucky with all the great parks so close by. At least the ones north of us. The ones south can be a bit frustrating since it takes so long to get through Tacoma.
MichaelS78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2022, 01:15 AM   #3

Will be going to Razar State Park in April, but some camping at home to learn about the trailer
Old 03-13-2022, 10:58 AM   #4

Trailer: 2017 19 foot sold, 2022 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
Picking up our new trailer in two days. We are excited for our first trip. Will stay at a state park in Washington State for the shake down cruise.
Congratulations! I live down hwy 9 a bit from you. I picked my 21C up in Dec after selling my 2017 19 foot last summer. Great trailer you will enjoy it.
diannelgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 10:25 PM   #5

home with our e19 escape, weather held off so the drive was great. no problem unhitching as we have slight up hill parking. crossing the border was easy, however I was picked for random covid test. a two hour in and out of canada turned out to be a 7 hour trip. time now to go over the mass of paper work. we are excited tonight and will spend some a few days camping in it at home and trying it out.
Old 03-15-2022, 11:08 PM   #6

Trailer: 2022 21NE
Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazer View Post
home with our e19 escape, weather held off so the drive was great. no problem unhitching as we have slight up hill parking. crossing the border was easy, however I was picked for random covid test. a two hour in and out of canada turned out to be a 7 hour trip. time now to go over the mass of paper work. we are excited tonight and will spend some a few days camping in it at home and trying it out.
You didn't just pick up in Sumas? Don't you now need to pay Canada taxes too?
MichaelS78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 11:22 PM   #7

Trailer: 2017 19 foot sold, 2022 21C
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelS78 View Post
You didn't just pick up in Sumas? Don't you now need to pay Canada taxes too?
Yup I’m confused also
diannelgraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 11:51 PM   #8

sorry...we did pick up in sumas. went up to escape to view trailer on monday before delivery today. just wanted to make sure things were as ordered. stayed monday night at bobs burger were we picked up trailer today.