Another Future 21NE Owner - Escape Trailer Owners Community
Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Escape Trailer Owners Community > Escape Community > New Member Introductions
Click Here to Login
Register Files FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in

Old 02-03-2023, 01:23 PM   #1

Trailer: 2023 Escape 21NE F2
Another Future 21NE Owner

Hi All,

My wife and I have been lurking on this site for a few months and we finally put a deposit on a 21NE F2 last week so thought it was time to make our introduction! We currently expect it to complete in July and are excited to make the drive to Sumas. I have some experience with fiberglass trailers as my family bought a Scamp 13 back in the late 70's and had it for a dozen years or so. My parents snow-birded in it for several years and my dad and I went on many fishing trips up to Northern MN and Manitoba in my late teens and 20's. Looking forward to recreating some of those adventures in the coming years with our Escape!
John From MN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 02:59 PM   #2

Trailer: 2022 21C + 2021 F-150 PowerBoost 4x4
Quote:
Originally Posted by John From MN View Post
Hi All,

My wife and I have been lurking on this site for a few months and we finally put a deposit on a 21NE F2 last week so thought it was time to make our introduction! We currently expect it to complete in July and are excited to make the drive to Sumas. I have some experience with fiberglass trailers as my family bought a Scamp 13 back in the late 70's and had it for a dozen years or so. My parents snow-birded in it for several years and my dad and I went on many fishing trips up to Northern MN and Manitoba in my late teens and 20's. Looking forward to recreating some of those adventures in the coming years with our Escape!
Welcome! Enjoy making your 21NE “built for you.” The build sheet process can be head-spinning at times, but very exciting too. Have fun with it!

I have to ask, is your delivery date scheduled for July of THIS year? If so, that’s a LOT faster than previous lead times. Just curious. Thanks.
YakRV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 03:40 PM   #3

Trailer: 2021 E19 (Padawan)
Fun. I grew up tenting and RVing too. We like to travel North America and hope to see you on an adventure someday. One of the best things about an Escape trailer is this knowledgeable, helpful, and supportive forum.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:13 PM   #4

Trailer: 2023 Escape 21 NE F1
Congratulations John! How exciting ! We also just purchased an Escape 21 NE and confirmed today that it is on it's way. We should receive ours next Thursday. It's been a wonderful experience! Time will pass quickly for you! Wishing you many wonderful new memories and experiences with your Escape.

Wanda S
Ha... our escapes name is Yo'da One... lol
Yo'da One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2023, 06:46 PM   #5

Trailer: 2021 21NE F2
Congratulations John! We have a 2021 21NE F2 and are really happy with it. The F2 floorplan was a custom when we ordered ours, I think we were the 2nd or so one they made. We have the U-Shaped dinette in front (that we usually leave made into a bed) and the straight dinette in the back setup as a lounge area. It's usually just my wife and I. Anyway have fun doing your research and making your build decisions!
mfschu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 12:09 PM   #6

@ YakRV Yes, it is July of this year. We had received an email from them a couple weeks ago that lead times are currently around 6 months or so. We haven't submitted a build sheet yet so hopefully we'll be able to get the options we want in that time frame!
Old 02-04-2023, 12:13 PM   #7

Thanks all for the replies! I wish this forum had a button I could push to "like" posts! Maybe it does and I'm just missing something?